• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Trump won't have a concession speech. He will have surrogates out to downplay the numbers, overtly questioning their validity. I fully expect Mr. "Says Who?" in the mix out front threatening any media outlet that reports that Clinton won.

Then the recriminations and finger-pointing starts, and my dream of Reince and Ryan sullenly mouthing words that sorta sound like, "We'll get 'em next time" while Bannon and David Duke are masturbating to kitten-stomping videos from Jeff Sessions' private collection, in some hollowed-out volcano lair.

There is a 0% chance of a concession speech. This is a guy who repeatedly talked about how "winning" he is and how his presidency would be. That we would be "sick of winning". This is a guy who apologized only once during his entire campaign. This is a guy who said that Romney "choked like a dog" when he lost to Obama.

There is zero room for humility or admission of defeat from this man. It is not in his DNA. There are zero possible universes where Donald Trump admits defeat.

Geg

Wow, what happened to Lou Dobbs? Wasn't he a self proclaimed independent? He seems practically in the alt right.

(This in response to an article about mcmuffin)

I remember him showing sympathy/giving credence to the birther movement while he was still at CNN so this isn't that much of a stretch really

kevin1025

Banned
XkBWon.png

I wonder where Kelly would end up, if she jumped ship. Who would benefit the most from her?

very likely just a nod to the amount of money from some crazy nationalist donors-this isn't a broader effort to reach out to indian-americans, who have to be very aware that once trump's types are done with the mexicans and central americans they'll be next to the DEY TOOK ERR JERBS guillotine.

The odd thing about the ERB is that Nice Peter did a pretty good Donald in the Scrooge McDuck vs Donald Trump One, but alas he wasn't Trump because Lincoln Bomb.

Gotta love how even they're sick of Trump, as evidenced by him getting all the slaps vs Obama/Romney splitting them.

Hannity has really gone off the deep end, well past Alex Jones crazy over the past two weeks. Is HannityForums still a thing? I want to register.

Emarv

I bet that it will be +Trump in the single digits surprising no one. The only way it would be surprising is if Hilldawg was leading.

Trump +2 is the lowest they could go and still be dismissed. If it's Trump+1, tied or H+1, then I think people would care. The media needs a fun new story.

jiggle

Is "I'm waiting for Texas poll" a valid enough excuse to a hot guy asking if I'm looking?
Too cold to be out looking at stars anyway.

MSNBC isn't going to pay her what she wants. Morning Joe, they get away with, because it's like 6 people who watch MSNBC at 7am. So it's fine. Where does she fit into the Rachel/Hayes/Lawrence dynamic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom