• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

What the fuck

RmYBWS.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Matthew Dowd said:
This race isn't tightening it is again settling into Clinton 5/6 point lead. Like it was 150 days ago. Two weeks ago and a week ago. @GMA

Some perspective.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why does Bloomberg keep mentioning this story? It hasn't materialized. There was no assault on bill. Instead it became about trump. they think a throwaway one liner is going to turn off Bernie supporters at a debate where trump got clobbered?

Is halperin ghost writing these articles?

And breathe:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/27/clinton-nearly-doubles-lead-over-trump-in-latest-cnbc-survey.html

With only a dozen days to go before the election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton has ratcheted up her lead over Republican nominee Donald Trump to 9 points, according to the latest CNBC All-America Economic Survey, nearly doubling her advantage from the last poll.

After weeks and months of what many Republican strategists called verbal and strategic missteps by Trump, and despite potentially ruinous revelations from leaked Clinton campaign emails, the Democrat leads the Republican nominee by 46 percent to 37 percent among registered voters in a two-way race and by the same percentage among likely voters. In June, Clinton led by just 5 points.

The CNBC survey of 804 Americans around the country, including all age and income groups, was conducted by Hart Research Associates on the Democratic side and Public Opinion Strategies on the Republican side. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 points, meaning Clinton's lead could be as large as 16 points or as small as 2 points. It was conducted Oct. 21 to 24.

They also do the NBC/WSJ poll, so LEGIT.

P.S.: The Bloomberg article is worth a read, just to show how cheapskate Trump is.

Clinton +4 in NH, new poll: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/wbz-poll-new-hampshire-presidential-race-clinton-trump/

sazzy

What the hell is the benghazi effect? And to be fair to Trump what does his bankruptcy have to do with his character?

beghazi effect = slacking on her duty to protect americans

bankruptcy = he claims he will run the country better due to his proven track record as a businessman

Have they polled previously?

CNBC? Yes in June

But it's the same pollsters of the NBC/WSJ poll, so who cares. It's high-quality.

Could the changes be due to idiotic undecided going heavily towards orange turd?

Rs coming home (again)

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 2m2 minutes ago Washington, DC
Clinton leads by 7 in Pennsylvania, 46 to 39 percent, in the Upshot/Siena poll of Pennsylvania

andthebeatgoeson

What the hell is the benghazi effect? And to be fair to Trump what does his bankruptcy have to do with his character?
He"s running on the idea that his business experience will help him in office. Bankruptcy indicates an inability to properly manage a business. His many bankruptcies and his admission he uses it to his advantage raises questions of his moral character.

Him taking the easy way out.

Have you heard about the way he plans to deal with America's debt? Trying to renegotiate it with the countries that hold our debt. That seems very indicative of how he'd run our country - no hard choices, just easy ones that look terrible.

(Yes I know there are valid reasons for people to declare bankruptcy, but Trump is a billionaire and it's ridiculous he had to)

7 point lead in Pennsylvania what uuuuup

Pat Toomey trails by 3 points as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/27/upshot/pennsylvania-poll.html?_r=0

That's not how our debt works!
I didn't say it!

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-state-of-play-with-a-dozen-days-to-go/

Sabato updated race ratings with just 12 days to go. New Hampshire and Wisconsin moved from Lean D to Likely D putting Clinton at 272 just from Likely/Safe D states. No change in Senate. CA-21 and IN-9 moved from Likely R to Lean R, NV-3 from Tossup to Lean D. Missouri Governor moved from Tossup to Lean D.

House ratings:

102616houseratings.png

Democrats would need to sweep the tossups and win 2/3rds of the Lean R seats to win a majority. I believe.

Diablos

I didn't say it!

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-state-of-play-with-a-dozen-days-to-go/

Sabato updated race ratings with just 12 days to go. New Hampshire and Wisconsin moved from Lean D to Likely D putting Clinton at 272 just from Likely/Safe D states. No change in Senate. CA-21 and IN-9 moved from Likely R to Lean R, NV-3 from Tossup to Lean D. Missouri Governor moved Fromm Tossup to Lean D.

House ratings:

102616houseratings.png

Democrats would need to sweep the tossups and win 2/3rds of the Lean R seats to win a majority. I believe.
Ughhhhh

Pyrokai

I do not like that House stuff. I want the House more than anything. I want Paul Ryan to go back into a hole and I actually.want.to.pass.things.

cnn is going to get a lot of hate for this slide lol

mznM3n.png

The "Clinton Foundation" line irritates me to no end. The Clinton Foundation does good Fucking work! How the fuck does building an "A" rated charity that has helped millions of people around the world be a negative?!

Pyrokai

Real Talk:

The most likely scenario is that the Dems don't get the House. And that sucks.

My question: What is likely to happen with a Democratic Senate, Presidency, and Republican House? Is this just more obstruction? Can anything Clinton is proposing actually pass? I really, really need student loan reform and the ACA needs serious fixing.

What can we realistically expect? Nothing? I'm so worried. I hate Paul Ryan!

Real Talk:

The most likely scenario is that the Dems don't get the House. And that sucks.

My question: What is likely to happen with a Democratic Senate, Presidency, and Republican House? Is this just more obstruction? Can anything Clinton is proposing actually pass? I really, really need student loan reform and the ACA needs serious fixing.

What can we realistically expect? Nothing? I'm so worried. I hate Paul Ryan!

We had a GOP House and a Dem Senate/Presidency under Obama and they never passed anything. A bunch of bills made it out of the senate, only to die in the House because they either failed the vote, or were never even voted on in the first place due to the pedophile's rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom