• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Welp
Michael LaRosa
‏@MichaelLaRosaDC

This is nuts … Moderator has to ask @PatToomey a THIRD time if he’ll disclose to PA who he is voting for #PullingTeeth #PASEN #Hardball

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I think Trump sticks around in a major way. There will be endless tweeting and interviews for sure. Maybe he even sabotages the 2020 primaries by running again, attacking the party relentlessly, or by trying to push a chosen candidate.
That seems like a real loser move, too much for even him to spin.

The problem is that the far left is going to revolt every time they don't get the candidate they want. Clinton is the last even remotely moderate person the Dems will nominate in my opinion.
Meh, there's always been this fringe faction. It was Hillary's long-foreseen inevitability that gave Bernie room to find an audience by making everyone else avoid entering the fray. If it's 2024 when we're looking for a new Democratic candidate, there's going to be much more competition for the spot, at best you get something like Ron Paul 2012 for the left.

blackw0lf

I'm not convinced that any more oppo is going to make any difference. Sam Wang has pointed out that the Billy bus tape didn't actually change anything, it was all about the first debate.

I think the sexual assault allegations are making an impact though. We've definitely seen a widening lead for Hillary since the allegations.

Kusagari

Rubio running back to the senate is really what fucked everything up.

Even Murphy had it in the bag against the clowns running initially. All the bigwigs skipped the race for gov in 2018.

NeoXChaos

Rubio running back to the senate is really what fucked everything up.

Even Murphy had it in the bag against the clowns running initially. All the bigwigs skipped the race for gov in 2018.

If Bayh pulls it out in IN then losing FL cancels it out. Sad that FL Democrats have Gwen Graham as their only hope for the Governors race. She like Murphy is a novice lol.

It was immediately obvious from just the transcript that none of this is actually Melania, but Trump and his campaign scripting and giving the orders.

She basically responded to Michelle's discussion of predatory douchechills with "Look at who supports her. I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised she said that."

Kusagari

I watched the last half of the debate. Murphy would try to to get digs in but Rubio almost always countered them with way better retorts that also make better soundbites.

Not like it really matters much anyway. Trust me, nobody in Florida watched the thing. Murphy's problem remains the same. He's a blah candidate who remains unknown in the state.

I think Trump sticks around in a major way. There will be endless tweeting and interviews for sure. Maybe he even sabotages the 2020 primaries by running again, attacking the party relentlessly, or by trying to push a chosen candidate.

He has a far larger platform than Palin did post-08, I expect him to utilize it. From a tv network to nonstop interviews, films, etc I think he'll be very visible. He'll be an ever vocal critic of Clinton, and I think he'll also position himself to influence 2018 and 2020.

The question I have is: how many of his supporters will buy whatever bullshit he uses to dismiss his loss, and how many of his supporters will write him off as another republican loser who didn't deliver (Palin, Bachman, House leadershp, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom