• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I'm not sure Bernie is fighting for everyone. Considering he didn't care about southern democrats. In fact he thought that they distorted reality. TYT salt is amazing.

So what's Kasich's argument for staying in again?
"Golly wolly, there's still a chance
you motherfucker. How dare you question me while I'm trying eat my fucking cheesecake. DONT YOU SEE ME EATING THIS CHEESECAKE? I ain't the one, fam. Kasich is NOT the one!
for me to win this."

Fuck Fight Song. Beyoncé just released a new album and you're still playing this shit, Hillary?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Golly wolly, there's still a chance
you motherfucker. How dare you question me while I'm trying eat my fucking cheesecake. DONT YOU SEE ME EATING THIS CHEESECAKE? I ain't the one, fam. Kasich is NOT the one!
for me to win this.

Fuck Fight Song. Beyoncé just released a new album and you're still playing this shit, Hillary?

How do you channel Kaich's inner monologue like that?

Forbiden

I'm not sure Bernie is fighting for everyone. Considering he didn't care about southern democrats. In fact he thought that they distorted reality. TYT salt is amazing.

Didn't you know? The south, and everyone voting for Clinton, is simply voting against their own interests.

"Golly wolly, there's still a chance
for me to win this."

Tidal so bad Hillary won't even fuck with it to pander.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 1 minute ago
Somehow, Clinton is actually BEATING our Benchmarks in MD, and we had her higher there than 538 or ANY poll.

ChAx9joU0AA0hx4.jpg:large

70-30 possibly incoming (actually already effectively 71-29). hoo boy

ampere

I wonder how much of a margin Trump gained from the "stop Trump" union of Cruz and Kasich. That had to have pissed off some voters and made them get out to vote

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OK STEVE

I like you a lot. But you need shirts that fit. And you also need to stop waving your arms around. Until then I will call you Steve Tarmacki. Because you look like you are landing a plane.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 12m12 minutes ago Washington, DC
Trump at 38% of the vote in Montgomery County--rich suburbs of DC. He won 25% in its Virginia counterpart, Fairfax Co.--on Super Tues.

Momentum effect and Rubio being gone. This shit done.

TheFatOne

Wow, it's getting even likelier that Sanders might not win. Still seeing him through until the end.

Even likelier? LOL it's over right now. Has been over for some time now.
Is this a common thing? Is this guy a friend of theirs?I honestly never watch them. What a bunch of smug assholes they come off like.

They no longer can withstand dissenting opinions. Just pure garbage if the person they are interviewing has differing views.

I think that if Bernie wants to be the face of a new, more liberal democratic party wing (or even a new party or whatever) he needs to drop out now. He is getting more virulent (which is normal when you are put into such a desperate electoral point) and that is further alienating / antagonizing Clinton voters/more pragmatic voters.

He cant afford that to happen, he needs to convince them to support pie in the sky type of liberal policies, and I dont think staying in the race until the convention is the way or that even winning the nomination will magically do so. Not a sufficient quantity of liberal americans seem to be desperate enough to embrace disruptive politics (like the right is doing after losing plenty of political arguments).

How do you channel Kaich's inner monologue like that?
"Jiminy Crickets, what are you talking about
RESPECK MY NAME
?"
Tidal so bad Hillary won't even fuck with it to pander.
It's on iTunes. Where have you been, fam?
OK STEVE

I like you a lot. But you need shirts that fit. And you also need to stop waving your arms around. Until then I will call you Steve Tarmacki. Because you look like you are landing a plane.
That and he needs to stand up straight.

Makai

Maryland is the weirdest shape, though. Who thought a long skinny tract of land was a good idea? Almost as bad as Oklahoma

Even likelier? LOL it's over right now. Has been over for some time now.

They no longer can withstand dissenting opinions. Just pure garbage if the person they are interviewing has differing views.

Yeah, this is super disappointing. I have a Bernie friend that I always get into arguments with, and wow, every talking point of his is coming right from these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom