• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive then, I did not see her netting 100 delegates on the night. Still seems high.

In other news looks like the good counties for Sanders have almost finished reporting, with less than half of Clinton counties reporting. She may squeak by after all...

i think you're forgetting about NY's +30 for some reason, because that's basically the entire discrepancy here (she's netted only 70 tonight)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Since New York, Trump has performed at least 6.5 percentage points better in every state than the average of polls taken within 21 days of the election. Before that, Trump tended to hit his polling average and win no undecideds. Now, he’s winning his fair share of undecideds and then some.

OMG this train has LEFT THE STATION

Quote from the quasi-sane election focused election site I visit from time to time to keep me honest

"Part of me wants to see the Democrats destroy working class whites. They almost deserve it."

"Well, they can start by giving subsidies to companies to automate the rest of those jobs away."

Crocodile

Ugh now he's taking questions :(

dCGKCqa.gif

Diablos

Axelrod on CNN saying a lot of Democrats would prefer Cruz to Trump in the GE.

See, be careful what you wish for PoliGaffers...

Crocodile

Plz stop talking Trump. Bring back Presidential Trump that could finish a speech in 10 minutes or less ;_;

LOL now Dr. Carson is no longer a "child molester" but a smart, capable person

It's technically a win (and a point of bragging) in CT, but Clinton might only get 1 more delegate. Bernie looks like a +2 in RI.
Who jumped the gun in that pic?
Sam Stein. I thought he was one of their more reputable, too(?).

Edit: Err, what, AP got it wrong, too?
More edit: Just a tally error it seems.

Y2Kev

Write in

call in

tweet in

which is a modern way of writing

I went to the best schools

I'm like a very smart person

Y2Kev

OK Trump ether on hillary, rofl

"She knows nothing about job creation. Except for creating jobs for herself."

I CEASE to BE

Cenk was saying last week that he was prepared to vote for Clinton in the general. It was funny seeing the other hosts plead with him and tell him he shouldn't because "he's a good person".

Sianos

These troll questions getting Trump to say he won't change for the general election - you can hear the barely restrained laughter in that one reporter's voice.

Daily reminder that the "Trump pivot" is just wishful thinking from people who are desperately trying to convince themselves! Sad!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump's problem is going to be the RNC paying off the unbound delegates of PA to vote for Cruz.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
"Building up our military is the cheapest thing we can do"

Genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom