• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
That woman statement is going to be all over the news tomorrow haha. This is only a small taste of the sexism that is going to come out of his mouth. It will be glorious in the GE

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You all doubted me on CT in the chat but WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.

I'm laughing cause I called it earlier too ;) those results came in on a lopsided timeline.

Rhode Island is too small to be a state.

Technically, Wyoming and Alaska have less people. But it's the smallest state, shit, it's half the size of DELEWARE.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Cruz calling the hoop a "basketball ring" in the arena from "Hoosiers." That'll win him some Indiana votes.

Look, all I'm saying is that there's no state actually named "Rhode Island" so those results shouldn't count.
Officially it's the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Steve Kornacki: tentative but

19 delegates trumpo winning
4 cruz
1 kasich lol (lol)
14 district winners

21 split in favor of trump

What's really sad is that the GOP has painted Hillary as basically the devil so they can't attack Trump using those horrible comments because that would be basically defending Hillary and that's basically defending the devil!

For some reason the woman thing offended me twice as much as the rapist thing. I think the only comparable statement, for me, was making fun of John McCain for being a POW. That one really offended me.

The thing that kills me about the rapists thing is that there really are a lot of whites who secretly think this. Encouraging those thoughts makes life harder for a group of people that have worked hard to make it in the US. People talk about politicians driving people apart but Trump is actually doing that.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What's really sad is that the GOP has painted Hillary as basically the devil so they can't attack Trump using those horrible comments because that would be basically defending Hillary and that's basically defending the devil!

I'm not sure that's it, it's more that they refused to attack Trump from the left.
I think Hillary should have attacked Sanders more from the right, in particular on certain issues such as trade and nuclear power.

Oh I see, jokes!

Fuck you guys and the horse you rhode in on!

Oh you can take your once every 4 year jokefest, I get to take it all year living in Florida.

HylianTom

Banned
Remember way back when I theorized that female voters would be one of (if not the) story of this election cycle? That pissing-off and moving the needle among a divided 52-55% of the electorate is on a whole scale different from pissing-off a monolothic 13-15% of the electorate?

That theory's looking pretty good right now.

Thought to be honest, I didn't think that Democrats would get so wildly fortunate in how much the GOP's nominee would help in this department. I thought we'd get something closer to Kasich's level of tilt.

But Trump.. hoo..

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So

We DONT think the woman comment will hurt Don in Indy?

I honestly see zero reason that comment would hurt him with Republican voters. He has a colossal lead with Republican males, and my guess is they probably feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom