• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

The media can't normalize Trump because every Jewish writer, black writer, Latino writer, Muslim writer, and female writer in the media is going to get bombed with abuse by the Alt-Right for the next six months. Every media outlet that tries to do this is going to face a mass revolt of all of their writers other than non-disabled white men.

No, in the spirit of "impartiality," a few Hillary supporters who spout similar vitriol will be zeroed in on by the media and used to demonstrate both sides are really the same.

daedalius

lol, I LOVE HISPANICS

except the rapists, murderers, etc

Hispanic woman at my wife's work loathes Trump with every fiber of her being.

PBY

Banned
Trump earning some serious street cred by eating authentic Mexican food. Abuelita better look out.

On another note, if Hillary would have tweeted this she would get blasted for pandering. Double standards.

TBH she should get blasted if she tweeted this... and Donald is getting crushed now, except this is what we expect.

I'm sure this analogy has been made before, but Berniebros (and Bernie himself) are totally the assholes in the Night's watch who can only focus on how much they hate wildlings despite the fact that there is a fucking unstoppable zombie army coming to kill everyone.

Bernie is Alliser Thorne, Olly is every fucking idiot on reddit.

I'm dying here. This is genius.

That taco bowl looks like a shitty Americanized tostada. The implication that the best version of shitty Americanized Mexican food is made in Trump tower amuses me though. If the dude wants to pander to Mexicans on Cinco De Mayo, he should be grubbing on some lengua and al pastor tacos.

That's fucking ground beef LMAO.

Crocodile

A) Every time Trump goes on about how much he loves "the Blacks" and "the Hispanics" and whatever I want to vomit/cut myself

B) LOL at all the Republicans going on about "WHAT?!?! Our party likes to play footsies with racists?!?! I had no idea!!!!" all of a sudden :p

C) LOL at Republicans pretending that most of the other candidates were any better in any way that Trump.

D) "Both sides are the same" is the worst aspect of politics, science (when discussed by laymen), etc. I HATE it!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

i_____i_can_t_watch_the_simpsons_the_same_way_anym_by_unitatopower-d8pe8uw.gif

#TacoBowlGate

I'll be damned if that shit doesn't look delicious though.

We went to the store a little bit ago, and my mom was talking to the lady working the checkout. Lovely lady. They were just having a kiki, you know....and my mom mentions Trump. Woman goes "Oh, I voted for him. I can't wait to see him President." My mom got REAL quiet. Real quiet....which is scary. My mom just turns to her, sweet as anything and says "You're a fucking moron then, oh, and please don't put the cat food in with the detergent." And the lady behind my mom just started cackling.

I went back for more alcohol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
#TacoBowlGate

I'll be damned if that shit doesn't look delicious though.

We went to the store a little bit ago, and my mom was talking to the lady working the checkout. Lovely lady. They were just having a kiki, you know....and my mom mentions Trump. Woman goes "Oh, I voted for him. I can't wait to see him President." My mom got REAL quiet. Real quiet....which is scary. My mom just turns to her, sweet as anything and says "You're a fucking moron then, oh, and please don't put the cat food in with the detergent." And the lady behind my mom just started cackling.

I went back for more alcohol.

I had a beer with lunch today, then I had another. I'm not going to be able to handle this election.

studyguy

The only place that image even matters is social media. Outside of that if you told someone Trump went to taco bell in his hotel and said happy cinco de mayo they'd probably give you strange looks. This election is going to be silly.

I had a beer with lunch today, then I had another. I'm not going to be able to handle this election.

Child, I just figured out you put two shots marshmallow vodka, a couple ounces of orange juice, and some whipped cream and OMG SEX WERK YASSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It's like....it's how I'm making it through today lol (I'm off today...)

Child, I just figured out you put two shots marshmallow vodka, a couple ounces of orange juice, and some whipped cream and OMG SEX WERK YASSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It's like....it's how I'm making it through today lol (I'm off today...)

what is the name of this drink or shot

Teggy

An aide to one of the year’s most vulnerable Republicans, Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, told a local news outlet the senator plans to support the nominee, only to later send a media statement insisting that doesn’t mean that she’s endorsing him.

What does this even mean? "I will support him so that he will win, but I don't want him to win."

Maledict

This is some performance art level stuff here .The guy has literally won the Republican nomination to spend the next 9 months advertising his brand and products. His a con artist pulling the biggest long con in the history of mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom