• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very clear that people in the Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Brooklyn are part of the 1% and their vote don't count. If only they had voted for Bernie.
Coincidentally where the more diverse populations are, too. Hm...

But yeah, I guess this is the same as the Republican "we won more counties!" argument. Trying to find a way to spin winning the least populated and coincidentally whitest areas.

pmSzosJ.jpg

If you count by square miles, Bernie won New York!
Nmtre9c.jpg

User 406

Banned
Going back to the Hillary world domination Ted Cruz ad... If Hillary is sitting on a bunch of great opposition research on Trump then, uhh, why does Cruz just do his own opposition research?

He's said this point a lot and it feels like it's trying to provide a justification for why Trump will lose in the general without explaining to Republican voters that racism is unpopular (to not offend them), but it really makes no sense. If there's great shit on Trump be found, go find it, asshole.

Ah, but the video clearly implies that Orochi Hillary has all this information because she's got "friends" in the government who have all this secret info because they are spying on Trump for her, when they should just be spying on Muslims, like TrusTED wants.

pmSzosJ.jpg

If you count by square miles, Bernie won New York!

Hahahaha, it's like someone deliberately wanted to give Adam a seizure. Four birds! XD

Got to admit, his head does look pretty close to a bird's nest.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Sponsored by David Brock

I would like to Correct The Record here and state very clearly that David Brock nor the Hillary for America campaign is sponsoring any postings here on PoliGAF.

However, I would also like to quickly point out Hillary's plan for America includes policy ideas we all will benefit from such as strengthening the Affordable Care Act, Raising the Minimum Wage, and Criminal Justice Reform. I'm excited for Hillary and I think you will be too once you go to hillaryclinton.com. Sign up today and let the Republicans know you're with her.

"I've always said I'm going to support the Republican nominee, and that's especially true now that it's apparent that Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic candidate," Rubio said.

"My differences with Donald Trump are well documented, and obviously we had 12 months to talk about those," Rubio said. "I'm not saying he's going to be the nominee. We don't know that yet ... but Hillary Clinton would be a disaster for America. She really would. I think she's got a lot of ethical questions surrounding her campaign. I think she was not a very good secretary of state, and, quite frankly, she's a candidate that looks backwards. America needs to turn the page and move towards the future."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...n-even-trump/article/2589228?custom_click=rss

"Hillary Clinton has a lot of ethical questions surrounding her campaign" Area insurance salesman says as he endorses conman tied to mob.

Did you guys know that Wall Street encompasses ALL of New York City? And also Syracuse and Rochester and Buffalo?

That Nu-Geography lesson is free for y'all straight from the deranged bloc of Sanders supporters.

Trouble

Banned
Did you guys know that Wall Street encompasses ALL of New York City? And also Syracuse and Rochester and Buffalo?

That Nu-Geography lesson is free for y'all straight from the deranged bloc of Sanders supporters.

I actually went on Google Maps to see if there's a Wall St. in Buffalo. Sadly, there is not.

Trancos

I would like to Correct The Record here and state very clearly that David Brock nor the Hillary for America campaign is sponsoring any postings here on PoliGAF.

However, I would also like to quickly point out Hillary's plan for America includes policy ideas we all will benefit from such as strengthening the Affordable Care Act, Raising the Minimum Wage, and Criminal Justice Reform. I'm excited for Hillary and I think you will be too once you go to hillaryclinton.com. Sign up today and let the Republicans know you're with her.
If I quote this do I get paid too?

This is a joke, right? No one is this dense.

One would think, but I saw a post on Facebook where people were discussing how troubling the New York result was in light of the county map. The irony was not lost on me that it matched up with Republican complaints about, well, urban voters not being sufficiently disenfranchised. One acre, one vote!

royalan

Honest question: can somebody explain to me why Correct the Record spending money to engage with Hillary detractors online is such a bad idea?

1. If someone's made their mind up against hillary on the internet, they will probably not be swayed no matter the facts and it will be throwing money into the trash.
2. It isnt good optics for a politician within the framework of a democracy to have on their side a paid online defense force, especially when they're battling the perception (whether false or not) of being the establishment candidate in the pocket of wall street

smurfx

get some go again
Honest question: can somebody explain to me why Correct the Record spending money to engage with Hillary detractors online is such a bad idea?
i don't think people on message boards take kindly to things that sound like viral marketers.

johnsmith

remember me
It's like trying to drain the ocean with an eyedropper. There's just too much stuff out there to think you're going to have an effect. Complete waste of money and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom