• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chris Christie isn't on that list, the sooner the list goes out, the better. My suspicions are high. Which is unusual to me because the head-of-government is usually insulated from these things.

Mr. Doe is offended you'd imply he's Chris Christie.

81WXZJ9tnaL._UX385_.jpg

My mom is salivating that "that damn potato shaped asshole" will "get what he deserves for what he did to those babies."

Also, I fucking love Obama. I FREAKING LOVE THAT MAN.

Edit: Hahahaha. Kyle's never seen my mom go off on a Christie rant before. Hahahahahaha.

I feel weird to want to see Christie crash and burn via a criminal investigation, while at the same time defending Hillary during her's. It feels a bit hypocritical, but at the same time I know the cases are totally different and the circumstances are different.

teiresias

CNN is really going in on Trump this morning. First talking about him impersonating a supporter and now about his "Everything is a suggestion" remark.

I am so angry about transgender issues being used like this. I freaking BETTER see some of the bigger LGBT rights groups actually acknowledge the "T" part of the acronym and stand the fuck up. I am literally DONE with the community only caring about the "G" and "B" part. Hell, we ignore the L part because "lesbians are weird."

tumblr_n3srrf0Qwo1qd87w4o1_500.gif

Except oddly enough Trump has sided with the democrats on the issue. Or at least that's a side he's taken. Maybe he's taken many sides as usual.

I don't think Trump has taken a hard stance on this (go figure). I remember him saying that it should be up to the states to decide. That might've been another "suggestion" and not an actual policy.

Holmes

I am so angry about transgender issues being used like this. I freaking BETTER see some of the bigger LGBT rights groups actually acknowledge the "T" part of the acronym and stand the fuck up. I am literally DONE with the community only caring about the "G" and "B" part. Hell, we ignore the L part because "lesbians are weird."

tumblr_n3srrf0Qwo1qd87w4o1_500.gif

LGBTQAZERAYTA1234!@%KathyGriffin

jonjonaug

Except oddly enough Trump has sided with the democrats on the issue. Or at least that's a side he's taken. Maybe he's taken many sides as usual.

Not quite. He's said that the bill was a bad idea, but because it hurt North Carolina businesses, not because it's bigoted.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I believe Gravis missed a congressional poll by 96 points this year.

Oh god, that was them? I always mix up names on that kind of stuff.

Yeah, might as well not even include them in an average this year, lol.

IIRC, that was in part since they were being intentionally misleading too.

CCS

Banned
Bit late, but I'm praying for Gingrich as Trump VP. They could call it the "we've just accepted that women won't vote for us either" ticket.

Bit late, but I'm praying for Gingrich as Trump VP. They could call it the "we've just accepted that women won't for us either" ticket.
I'm really afraid to put money down on it but you could quadruple your cash if you're correct. Me, I already missed my chance back when Gingrich was 12¢.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom