• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Can't wait for the convention, should be fun and it'll be different from the last two times we had a two-term president. Bill Clinton had some great moments at the 2000 convention but was largely sidelined during the overall campaign. And of course W Bush was a non-factor at the 2008 RNC convention; iirc they played a nice video about his presidency but that was it.

Obama is going to get quite a roaring response, and then hit the ground running campaigning for Hillary. It's going to be a fun, historic summer. And if Trump is the nominee we're going to really see some gloves off campaigning. Trump is a monster and will be treated like one, by the president as well as Bill Clinton and Joe Biden and of course Hillary.

none of us have seen a 3rd term Democrat in our lifetimes so it will be historic for all of us when she wins. Gore failed, Carter defeated, Humphrey failed, FDR succeeded himself to a 3rd term.

Iolo

But how will we get fraud claims for RI without ironclad RI exits?

Simple, the number of available polling places in RI decreased since 2012, and one polling place moved from on-campus to 30 minutes off campus. Fraud.

I think Bernie will win RI though, in which case there is automatically no fraud

PBY

Banned
Sanders complaining about "conservative" states but having a rally in West Virginia today.

If the map after today has Hillary states stretching across Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, CT and MA, they best not dare bring that up again.

He can't lose that which he chooses to not compete in.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
none of us have seen a 3rd term Democrat in our lifetimes so it will be historic for all of us when she wins. Gore failed, Carter defeated, Humphrey failed, FDR succeeded himself to a 3rd term.

FDR also succeeded himself to a 4th term. Man could have been president for another decade had he lived.

Rocky is a hero.

Factoid. Hillary Clinton's Crowdpac score was 6.4L before she started this run for the White House.
At last check it is now 6.5L.

Shifty Hillary has been made much more liberal by the insurgent campaign.
Maybe another month or two of campaigning and she'll move another 0.05 of something.

NeoXChaos

Steve Kornacki ‏@SteveKornacki 11s11 seconds ago
CT Dem electorate:
76% white
14% black
7% Latino/Hispanic
1% Asian

Steve Kornacki ‏@SteveKornacki 59s59 seconds ago
Maryland Dem electorate:
43% white
46% black
6% Latino/Hispanic
2% Asian

Steve Kornacki ‏@SteveKornacki 5m5 minutes ago
PA Dem electorate:
White 71%
Black 17%
Latino/Hispanic 9%
Asian 1%

Teggy

Instead of Super Tuesday IV, wouldn't different superlatives be more fun? Fabulous Tuesday. Awesome Tuesday. Kinda Cool Tuesday.

Steve Kornacki @SteveKornacki

Maryland Dem electorate:
43% white
46% black
6% Latino/Hispanic

2% Asian
nothing-is-over-v3.gif

Crocodile

Instead of Super Tuesday IV, wouldn't different superlatives be more fun? Fabulous Tuesday. Awesome Tuesday. Kinda Cool Tuesday.

Super Tuesday
Super Tuesday: Arcade Edition
Ultra Tuesday
Super Tuesday: Chrono Phantasm
Super Tuesday: 2nd Encore
Super Tuesday: Day of the Year Edition
Super Tuesday: Accent Core
Super Tuesday: Actress Again
Super Tuesday: EXE Late

Why are under 30s so consistently shitty at showing up to vote?
Hold on, I'll get back to you after I SnapChat my penis to this stranger, Tumblr this gif of my favorite YouTuber eating cream, Instagram my dinner and Tweet about all this pointless bullshit. While I fail at my liberal arts degree for the sixth year in a row.

Then maybe I'll have time to answer you.

Also check out my plaid wardrobe. I hate corporations. Posted from my iPhone.

hawk2025

Hold on, I'll get back to you after I SnapChat my penis to this stranger, Tumblr this gif of my favorite YouTuber eating cream, Instagram my dinner and Tweet about all this pointless bullshit. While I fail at my liberal arts degree for the sixth year in a row.

Then maybe I'll have time to answer you.

Also check out my plaid wardrobe. I hate corporations. Posted from my iPhone.

I love how this post evolved over time with the edits :p

Teggy

They just showed a clip on CNN where a reporter asks Kasich, "Is it collusion?," regarding his deal with Cruz. He responded, "what does that even mean?"

Sorry John, but people who are running for president are expected to understand the concept of collusion.

If Hillary loses in November, the blame will solely be on Bernie supporters, I think.

If she loses in November, it will be because of something else that we can't predict. Bernie-or-Bust people don't make up a large percentage, and when faced with a Clinton or Trump choice, anyone who cares about the causes (ie most people) will get back on board.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is a great way to keep antagonizing them and actually make them not vote at all in November.

Melkr_ has a point, we have to see how the next few months play out before then. It's tough to say for sure how the Sanders doublespeak will play out in actions.

I love how this post evolved over time with the edits :p
Well as a millennial, I'm rarely able to make up my mind on anything. Unless One Direction tells me I should like it.

I care deeply about the environment. Although, I wash my face everyday with microbeads and I'm not paying an extra ten cents for biodegradable packaging.

Drakeon

Do these people not understand just how loved Obama is within the democratic party? If Bernie turned his implicit criticism of Obama into explicit criticism his poll numbers would look like Jill Steins.

Obama is the reason I registered to become a Democrat back in 2008. I was a republican from 2003-2007. If they think I'm the only one who Obama brought into the fold they're wrong.

It's insane to think that attacking our sitting president will come out as a net positive for him in the democratic primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom