• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

The roll-call, the speech at the convention, and her campaigning for him afterwards were what started the journey for many Obama supporters to become Hillary supporters this year (and gods were there a lot of us who made that journey!). She and Bill went above and beyond to support him and the party, and it made a huge difference.

NeoXChaos

There better be a 10 minute standing ovation for him. Dude's been through hell and back.

theres going to be a bunch of ovations, claps, crying etc. Its going to be magical. Cybit and Cig better tell his speech writers to make it a barn burner. He better have "I'm with her" in his speech.

How the fuck did I miss that Sanders called The Pope someone who is more politically radical than he is.

Jesus Sanders literally can only think in economics eh?

Benchmark Politics
‏@benchmarkpol
Providence College area of RI has some of the LOWEST turnout in RI.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 5m5 minutes ago
Providence, RIntotals. Salvation Army Ward 1, Temple Beth El, Summit Commons are highest turnout, all minority heavy

NeoXChaos

YES!!!!

Cg_zOT0WYAAsxMd.jpg:large

Can't wait for the convention, should be fun and it'll be different from the last two times we had a two-term president. Bill Clinton had some great moments at the 2000 convention but was largely sidelined during the overall campaign. And of course W Bush was a non-factor at the 2008 RNC convention; iirc they played a nice video about his presidency but that was it.

Obama is going to get quite a roaring response, and then hit the ground running campaigning for Hillary. It's going to be a fun, historic summer. And if Trump is the nominee we're going to really see some gloves off campaigning. Trump is a monster and will be treated like one, by the president as well as Bill Clinton and Joe Biden and of course Hillary.

HylianTom

Banned
Sounding more and more like I need to stop on my way home for big happy dessert. And maybe beer.

Can't wait for the convention, should be fun and it'll be different from the last two times we had a two-term president. Bill Clinton had some great moments at the 2000 convention but was largely sidelined during the overall campaign. And of course W Bush was a non-factor at the 2008 RNC convention; iirc they played a nice video about his presidency but that was it.

Obama is going to get quite a roaring response, and then hit the ground running campaigning for Hillary. It's going to be a fun, historic summer. And if Trump is the nominee we're going to really see some gloves off campaigning. Trump is a monster and will be treated like one, by the president as well as Bill Clinton and Joe Biden and of course Hillary.

I am.. SO. EXCITED. to see a popular two-term Dem out campaigning for his successor. Like a political Haley's Comet..

johnsmith

remember me
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ QUEEN TAKE MY ENERGY - BUILD WALL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Teggy

Sanders complaining about "conservative" states but having a rally in West Virginia today.

If the map after today has Hillary states stretching across Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, CT and MA, they best not dare bring that up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom