• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Would be quite wonderful when Trump's the one who ends up with the legal issues in the fall while Clinton is problem free.

Gaf I'm in a dilemma. Should I be watching Queen Sweep coverage tonight or play Alienation? I loved Dead Nation and Alienation looks (and reviewed) great so far. It releases today on PSN.

studyguy

EXIT POLLS IN 52 MINS. CNN PREDICTS A DEAD HEAT.

M O M E N T U M

Gaf I'm in a dilemma. Should I be watching Queen Sweep coverage tonight or play Alienation? I loved Dead Nation and Alienation looks (and reviewed) great so far. It releases today on PSN.

I play Dark Souls on one screen while my other has the news on it.
I killed a couple bosses to the sound of stump speeches. It's pretty jarring and would not recommend. Maybe a lighter game that doesn't require as much attention.

just have two monitors side by side

like me, who's about as far as you can get from being an WWE shill

(speaking of which, hiding discord server link in an email tag)

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 12m12 minutes ago

Best turnout in CT seems to be in Fairfield County, where they are already at 20%, above the state average and above 2012. that is Newtown.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I am not as rich as Kev and Pigeon.

I'm rocking my main TV/Monitor a Sony LED TV, and an ancient 21 inch dell monitor that seems to never die as a secondary. The one good thing about Comcast is I can stream any channel live to my browser.

just have two monitors side by side

like me, who's about as far as you can get from being an WWE shill

(speaking of which, hiding discord server link in an email tag)

Discord seems like a good idea.
That link however does not work.

Holmes

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 12m12 minutes ago

Best turnout in CT seems to be in Fairfield County, where they are already at 20%, above the state average and above 2012. that is Newtown.
Sanders:
tumblr_inline_o4kultpQdU1s349q9_500.gif

Why is Clinton so favored in Maryland?
Huge AA population for start. Lot of beltway workers, defense contractors, IT workers and white collar families live in Maryland burbs and many work there too. Gaithersburg has Lockheed Martin corporate HQ for example. Its also a Democratic machine politics state like Massachusettes and Illinois.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn I keep forgetting that, for some reason I always think Baltimore is in Pennsylvania

Does Washington DC count for MD too? Or is it's own thing?

DC has it's own primary. Heck it should be it's own state, along with Puerto Rico, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Trouble

Banned
Damn I keep forgetting that, for some reason I always think Baltimore is in Pennsylvania

Does Washington DC count for MD too? Or is it's own thing?

D.C. gets its own primary.

DC has it's own primary. Heck it should be it's own state, along with Puerto Rico, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

I've been saying for a while that a compromise would be to make D.C. officially part of Maryland, but Maryland doesn't seem to want it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've been saying for a while that a compromise would be to make D.C. officially part of Maryland, but Maryland doesn't seem to want it.

I think it would be weird if the nation's capitol was part of another state, it should just be it's own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom