• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
This is a great way to keep antagonizing them and actually make them not vote at all in November.

Why do you assume that Bernie voters are total idiots? I kind of want to give them the credit of having rational and sensible reasons for their decision!

BanGy.nz

Banned
Isn't that basically conceding a senate seat though? Given that there won't be that many ticket splitters especially if they don't even try in PA.

When someone like Awkward Ann is neck and neck with McCain in Arizona they really can't waste time and money in PA.

Why do you assume that Bernie voters are total idiots? I kind of want to give them the credit of having rational and sensible reasons for their decision!

I think most Bernie voters are kind of rational. They're "not clinton" voters.

The vocal online community, however...

If your position is that all of society's problems are essentially driven by money then his attacks will resonate.

If you look at problems and think there's something more inherent driving resistance to alternatives they won't as much.

It seems to do well with about 40% of the Dem base.

Wilsongt

Oh Bus Ted. Now he is saying he doesn't want any transgendered individuals using any public restrooms.

What an absolutely disgusting human being.

Bowdz

Oh Bus Ted. Now he is saying he doesn't want any transgendered individuals using any public restrooms.

What an absolutely disgusting human being.

Honestly, I hope he keeps talking about it. The GOP loses when they talk about immigry and social issues and that's basically all they talked about all primary. Please, keep talking about them in the general guys.

NeoXChaos

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 1m1 minute ago
More reports that "Summit Commons," a minority heavy polling location in RI, is seeing extremely high turnout

itschris

giphy.gif

Maledict

Sanders Reddit already full of accusations about voter fraud before the results are even in.

It's really weird how this happens in the states Clinton is winning, even before we know the results. Yet somehow it never happens in Sanders states. Why isn't Hillary stealing more states if she and the DNC are mastermind this grand fraud? Why was Michigan allowed to happen?

hawk2025

Sanders Reddit already full of accusations about voter fraud before the results are even in.

It's really weird how this happens in the states Clinton is winning, even before we know the results. Yet somehow it never happens in Sanders states. Why isn't Hillary stealing more states if she and the DNC are mastermind this grand fraud? Why was Michigan allowed to happen?

Importantly, why not steal precisely the states she's more likely to lose? :O

I'd be interested to know how much those awful comments on "poor voters" and the borderline racial-insensitive stuff Sanders has said in the past week is pushing turnout in urban areas. Not the sort of thing you can poll, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom