• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif
Idontbelieveyou.gif

Teggy

Ehhhhh, a bit of sensationalist headline there.
I don't think there's nothing terribly wrong with what he said, like, I would've articulated it a bit differently, but I think it's mostly fine.

It's not, because the only reason he brought it up as because Michelle brought it up, and in a context that no one on the right seems to understand. The heard those words but didn't listen to anything else she said.

BiggNife

Every morning I look up "Wikileak e-mail" bracing for the worse.

Sincerely hope nothing really damaging comes out of it.

How could Assange possibly have anything that the FBI hasn't seen? His claims that the next leak will get Hillary indicted is an empty threat.

Dierce

How could Assange possibly have anything that the FBI hasn't seen? His claims that the next leak will get Hillary indicted is an empty threat.

Nothing he can reveal will get anyone indicted. His goal is to cause disruption at the behest of his master putin.

Teggy

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
You have no idea what my strategy on ISIS is, and neither does ISIS (a good thing). Please get your facts straight - thanks. @megynkelly

"I'm totally going to beat ISIS, but I can't tell you how, because ISIS might find out. But it's totally awesome. Believe me."

GutsOfThor

That foreign policy video of hers was impressive. I don't want to sound over confident but seriously, what the fuck does trump know about any of that?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
No matter what Bill Clinton says and no matter how well he says it, the phony media will exclaim it to be incredible. Highly overrated!

HAHAHAHAHA

Teggy

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
No matter what Bill Clinton says and no matter how well he says it, the phony media will exclaim it to be incredible. Highly overrated!

LOL, dude is coming apart at the seams.

The difference in tone with Trump and Clinton...my god.

Did Trump even have one person or video thank him? Say how great a human being he was? You know, besides Ivanka.

Is Trump, like, in his dollar sign pajamas now, watching TV and tweeting on the couch?

For all his compulsive Twittering I still find it absurd to picture him somewhere fucking around on his phone for hours.

Slayven

The difference in tone with Trump and Clinton...my god.

Did Trump even have one person or video thank him? Say how great a human being he was? You know, besides Ivanka.

That is what i been saying. Character witness after character witness, it is such an odd turn from the RNC talking about doom and gloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom