• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama sippin' that Lipton

Obama deferred to the FBI, which is investigating the breach, when asked whether he thinks the Russian government is behind the cyber attack on the Democratic National Committee but noted Trump “has repeatedly expressed admiration” for the Russian president.

“Trump’s gotten pretty favorable coverage back in Russia,” Obama said, according to a transcript from the network provided to TPM, when pressed about whether Putin would prefer to see Trump win the White House.

Asked if he thinks the Russians would try to swing the election, Obama responded, “anything’s possible.”

I seriously am praying, like for the first time ever to Jesus, for Bill 2012 2.0. Please bill. Please. I need life.
Yup. I don't think it'll move the needle nearly as much as it did in 2012 (it's different speaking on a candidate's behalf when the candidate is your wife), but I hope he nails it.

Teggy

Watch PBS. I'm pretty sure I would have punched my TV by now if I had to hear Lord's commentary at any point this week.

I have to explain here.

The whole panel is having this stupid conversation about them not having widows of slain cops on the stage with Mothers of the Movement.

Then, out of nowhere, Jeffrey Lord goes, "you know what I think, the Democrats have all of these great things in their platform, but not once in 60 years have they put in an apology for slavery and Jim Crow laws."

Van Jones about shook his head off.

Teggy

Did Donald Trump have anyone say anything like this about him last week that didn't share his DNA?

BTW, Guliani having a conniption right now. "I OWN 9/11, you can't do this!"

thcsquad

I have to explain here.

The whole panel is having this stupid conversation about them not having widows of slain cops on the stage with Mothers of the Movement.

Then, out of nowhere, Jeffrey Lord goes, "you know what I think, the Democrats have all of these great things in their platform, but not once in 60 years have they put in an apology for slavery and Jim Crow laws."

Van Jones about shook his head off.

The only surprising thing about jeffrey lord saying that is that he said the Democrats had good things in their platform.

Teggy

huehuehue

CoVUA8cWEAASxYN.jpg:large

Crayons

Banned
Thought she left several years ago and has been speaking out against them.

how do people get involved in crazy cults like scientology anyway

for me, when i was a kid and my dad explained how jesus rose from the dead, i was like, "you mean, symbolically, right?"
#bornthisway

Kaine flipped on the Hyde Amendment to become Hillary's VP:

Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Kaine has privately told nominee Hillary Clinton he will support repeal of the Hyde Amendment, a 1976 provision that bans the use of federal dollars for abortion services, Clinton spokesman Jesse Ferguson and Kaine spokeswoman Amy Dudley said Tuesday.

The position is a reversal for Kaine, who earlier this month told The Weekly Standard, a conservative magazine, that he's "traditionally been a supporter of the Hyde amendment."

Good to hear.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...endorses-repeal-of-hyde-amendment-on-abortion

Bill O'Reilly should stop drinking.

Slaves that worked there were well fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government, which stopped hiring slave labor in 1802.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016...ad-decent-lodgings-provided-government/211921

Slayven

Ehhhhh, a bit of sensationalist headline there.
I don't think there's nothing terribly wrong with what he said, like, I would've articulated it a bit differently, but I think it's mostly fine.

I think it was Bill actually praising the speech through clenched teeth. HE had to put an astrix on it instead of coming out and saying it was fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom