• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not throwing shade.

But, we didn't all get to vote in 2008 and we survived. But, this is what they agreed to. And it was perfectly fine. And it was a beautiful moment. And it's all good.

Just quoting again because a thought came to my mind. I remember when we were in mid primary season and everyone was worried that Bernie would NEVER endorse Hilary and that he would ruin everything and the beast would rise from the sea to bring about the end of the world.

What are they to say now?

(Not that you were of that ilk Adam.)

Just quoting again because a thought came to my mind. I remember when we were in mid primary season and everyone was worried that Bernie would NEVER endorse Hilary and that he would ruin everything and the beast would rise from the sea to bring about the end of the world.

I have no interest in refighting the primary. Bernie did well tonight, and I don't plan on shitting on that.

Having said that, his rhetoric did lead to some of the problems we're seeing this week. But that's neither here nor there. And it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

pigeon

Banned

Adam totally was :p

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It's hard to tell right now how many seats are empty due to dinner time and how many are due to walkout. We will see how full it is when Bill comes out.
They just did a wide shot and you can't tell anyone's gone. They're not missed.

Adam totally was :p

tumblr_m6wxwdWCJQ1qlvwnco1_400.gif

I know but he usually covered it with some other comment about how it'll probably be fine or whatever. Like he just did above! :p

I'm made for politics, what can I say!? I'm FRAUD! and ESTABLISHMENT!

User1608

Banned
I do not know what black men and women experience in their lives, I can only read about it and listen to them, but I definitely feel anguish whenever more people are killed by racist, corrupt cops and unfairly and disproportionally imprisoned over the smallest of offenses, if at all.

I'm made for politics, what can I say!? I'm FRAUD! and ESTABLISHMENT!

Haha. You're in good company... I just thought it was interesting that a lot of people's fears never manifested... and they gave so much energy just to try to tear the man down.

He admitted defeat in the end and he took his fight as far as he could with in the rules and you can't hate on a dude for doing that.

Teggy

Let's do this again.

RNC - immigrants killed our family, build a wall

DNC - "The majority of police officers are good people doing a good job" and we can work together.

Paskil

I think we can officially say that the DNC has won the more people named America speaking at their convention contest, 1-0.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I seriously am praying, like for the first time ever to Jesus, for Bill 2012 2.0. Please bill. Please. I need life.

Teggy

Wait, FOX News is literally not covering the convention? I mean, it's hard enough to believe they can say "Fair & Balanced" with a straight face, but this is insane.

Teggy

I seriously am praying, like for the first time ever to Jesus, for Bill 2012 2.0. Please bill. Please. I need life.

Karen TumultyVerified account
‏@ktumulty
Word just went out that there's no advance text on @billclinton speech. Because there's a good chance he is still writing it.

disgonbegood.gif

edit: beaten

kingkitty

Wait, FOX News is literally not covering the convention? I mean, it's hard enough to believe they can say "Fair & Balanced" with a straight face, but this is insane.

they know their audience. they wouldn't want them to switch channels to History or TvLand.

sangreal

So this is a thing?

https://twitter.com/PennyRed/status/758084126771511296

I haven't seen a shot of the convention to see if there is a noticeable lack of people or not.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-protesters-walkout-226247

"The thing is, this is not a betrayal to Bernie, this is exactly what Bernie wants us to do," said Kay West, a Sanders supporter from Texas.

"Bernie said to vote your conscience, and the DNC has colluded against us from the beginning," said Elizabeth Maratea of New Jersey. "This was not a Democratic convention. This was a Hillary party."

Another protester, Lynette McClain of Colorado, said she would consider voting for Clinton, but only if she took steps to win Sanders supporters over. “he needs to turn over the transcripts, admit that there was voter fraud and corruption, she needs to listen to Bernie supporters and see how she can bring them in. She hasn’t done that," she said.

dead-enders who seem to have confused Bernie and Ted Cruz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom