• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the problem with Dems is they aren't really good at perpetuating a media narrative on shit like this. If this were a Democrat, you'd have GOP hacks screaming "TREASON" 24/7 on cable news. We need Democrats doing the same exact thing right now, for the next 2-4 years.

It's hard to push a narrative when they don't have a propaganda network consisting of Fox News along with nearly all of talk radio.

FyreWulff

gop on tax returns is "tax returns are privacy and we don't want to give govt more reach"

it's the president

they are not a private citizen

fuck off

Kusagari

I'd have no problem with Dems in congress just grinding everything to a halt and refusing to cooperate on anything until an investigation is launched.

kirblar

I'd have no problem with Dems in congress just grinding everything to a halt and refusing to cooperate on anything until an investigation is launched.
That'd be pointless given that they're getting an investigation in the Senate, the one place they can obstruct.

Vixdean

Trump playing the I did not know it was wrong card.

Spicer says Trump didn’t think there was anything wrong with Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/831569196186206209

hqdefault.jpg

Vixdean

Oh this is good, he just contradicted himself.

"Talking to counterparts was his job!"

"So did POTUS instruct him to talk about sanctions?"

"No, of course not!"

lololol

Like, we all knew Putin was going to turn heel and start fucking with Trump. It was so obvious to everyone but Trump.

But to try that missile test and float that spy vessel near Delaware this soon into his presidency? I'm surprised. Putin does not fuck around.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Like, we all knew Putin was going to turn heel and start fucking with Trump. It was so obvious to everyone but Trump.

But to try that missile test and float that spy vessel near Delaware this soon into his presidency? I'm surprised. Putin does not fuck around.

Need to do it before shit goes down. Strike why you are running around with our heads cut off.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cristina Marcos Verified account
‏@cimarcos

Rep. Labrador (R-ID): "If we’re just going to replace Obamacare with Obamacare-lite..were we just against it because it was proposed by Ds?"

LOL republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom