• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bernie or Biden running would be dumb. They're both too old, and so is Warren. Booker sucks beyond belief, Kander's too inexperienced (though I <3 him). I'm whatever on Gillibrand.

I like Murphy and Harris.
Kander needs to get himself into Congress one way or another. That dude is going places.

The Associated Press&#8207;Verified account @AP 48s48 seconds ago

BREAKING: Russia claims it killed IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, scores of other militant leaders.

Woah, the leaked Australian PM tape is awesome. It's not even the best impression, but it more than gets across the point that even Freaking Australia is comfortable laughing at us. Would have been good for a chuckle regardless, but after Trump explicitly said we was pulling out of Paris to keep the US from becoming a "laughing stock" it's bonus levels of awesome.
BREAKING: Russia claims it killed IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, scores of other militant leaders.
Russia accidentally bombed an ISIS target instead of the Assad resistance? Lucky shot.

Atenhaus

The Associated Press&#8207;Verified account @AP 48s48 seconds ago

He was also reportedly killed on 11 June by an artillery strike.

Sooooo...

receipts.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Well, did we ever get receipts with bin Laden's death?
There were st6 members that obviously didn't like Obama, and would have loved to say he lied about killing osama, but wrote whole books about how the raid he authorized did in fact kill osama.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
it was a joke :(
I know. :(

I guess joking sarcasm back would have been a better response than treating it like a normal reply to a statement you actually believed. I shouldn't post when I'm sleepy.

Edit: let's try again

Don't you find it ironic that Obama never released the long form death certificate?!

It seems very likely that Kushner is the one who gets caught up the most in the Russia investigation. He probably tried to get financing for his billion dollar mistake in NY.

And unlike Trump he doesn't have anything to earn money.

Trump and Kushner weren't close until he started the run. Kushner saw the run as a good opportunity to build business ties and attract investment. His allies constantly leaked stories about how important he is for Trump, he gets himself all these assignments to seem important to people. He uses that to get favorable deals from foreign banks, since no US bank will finance their real estate.

Kushner goes down and possibly takes Trump down with him.

Also fully expect for Trump to turn on Kushner if it becomes obvious that he is a big liability.

Flynn publicly backed Trump when he was running when no other top military would. That is why Trump loves Flynn.

If it ends up being that Kushner's main interest was securing money for his business, Trump will turn. There have been no story saying that Trump actually likes Kushner at a personal level.

MATT DRUDGE&#8207;Verified account @DRUDGE 21m21 minutes ago

Don't Republicans deserve to lose GA race next week? Done so little to help new president; have spent most of time investigating him! BURN

LOL

DCcNZX8V0AAuWsQ.jpg:large

Hmm... Seems to be eating him up an awful lot for something that toooootally has absolutely no evidence. Like, is he seriously not self aware enough to realize that if anything all his constant whining and complaining does is make him look more guilty, and not less, to anyone outside of his base? It's nothing new, but I still can't believe just how completely insecure the idiot is.

Slacker

DCcUQtoUQAAafVR.jpg:large

(Fake News Media that he loves to watch and read, btw)

And of course a significant part of his 100 million (edit: 32 million) followers are either fake media following them because it's their job, fake Americans (Russians, etc) or fake humans in general (bots). Nice.

Tamanon

Banned
A smart President would be using the large platform to advertise legislative goals, and why his plans are good.

We should get one of those.

Blader

Trump doesn't turn on people. Loyalty has always been everything with him.

It's kind of muddled. He feels personally loyal to people like Flynn, Lewandowski, etc. but not professionally loyal; it's not loyalty that comes up with unimpeachable (heh) job security. Lewandowski was fired, Manafort was fired, Flynn was fired, and so on.

That said, it's hard for me to think Trump will turn on Kushner in any way, personally or professionally, given that he is his son-in-law.

What am I missing?
875Vtzz.png

Probably aggregating all of his social media followers, not just Twitter bots, but I don't really want to look him up on Facebook or Instagram to confirm it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So now he's trying to claim that Mueller told him to fire Comey? It's almost unbelievable.

That was the whole reason they had Rosenstein write the memo. It was always the plan, Trump's just a moron and went off-script in the early days.

Trump firing Rosenstein in an attempt to fire Mueller seems like an inevitability at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom