• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

dramatis

DEIjeUWXoAAmFAf.jpg:large

We getting some new shipping here???

I was hoping Putin would pull one of his "make the other guy wait several hours" thing, but he probably has appointments with world leaders he actually respects to attend. And christ, Trump's suit is soooooooooo awful. It does the job of covering up his obesity fairly well, however, which is sorta the whole point.

Zolo

He's going to try to lift those sanctions, isn't he?

It's very clear he wants to. That's a big part (not the only one) in which he won't just flat out say that Russia did what it could to interfere in the election. Also why that one bill was going around that would limit his ability to lift sanctions that seems to be getting stuck.

It's very clear he wants to. That's a big part (not the only one) in which he won't just flat out say that Russia did what it could to interfere in the election. Also why that one bill was going around that would limit his ability to lift sanctions that seems to be getting stuck.

What's so stupid is that Russia doesn't even give us anything in return. Like Trump doesn't even care to try to create any kind of cover whatsoever.

But.. wouldn't you rather have a cease fire than sanctions?

Again, it would be a good thing devoid of context, but this is just a continued implication that Trump is just going to continue letting Russia get away with whatever the fuck they want while they continue to manipulate our politics behind the scenes. Besides, doesn't Putin have a history of not really honoring cease-fires?

PBY

Banned
Russia is not known for keeping its ceases of fire, as can be seen in Ukraine

Sure, but you have to try no? This is what diplomacy should be. We don't even know what we gave up yet, not sure why everyone's hating on this without knowing more.

I dunno, seems like this will actually be a good thing. I can't hate on this sorry.

Giving a big old green light to Russia to hack our elections moving forward as well as continue to do so across the world.

FYI Russia has also been trying to hack into our national grids to knock out power to which they'll continue to do so but hey, what's to hate when we spiral into chaos because Donny retard wants to give Putin a sloppy BJ for being a "strongman".

barber

Sure, but you have to try no? This is what diplomacy should be. We don't even know what we gave up yet, not sure why everyone's hating on this without knowing more.
Not hating on it, just saying that Russia's cease of fire might as well be wet paper, like when they promise to attack ISIS.
Edit: and as a european, I would rather not see the sanctions lifted as they are kinda invading a country you know.

Blader

RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION

WE SHOULDN'T BE GIVING THEM ANYTHING

dramatis

There's a clip of the handshake with Putin, and amusingly enough, Trump doesn't do his usual power play handshake with Putin.

Shinzo Abe wearing a nice bright blue suit on the side.

PBY

Banned
Giving a big old green light to Russia to hack our elections moving forward as well as continue to do so across the world.

FYI Russia has also been trying to hack into our national grids to knock out power to which they'll continue to do so but hey, what's to hate when we spiral into chaos because Donny retard wants to give Putin a sloppy BJ for being a "strongman".

Sorry, man, I can't support this cold war with Russia. It's de-escalation across the board, this totally seems in line with something that Obama would have done btw.

Fully on board, we don't even know what we gave up, if anything.

Sorry, man, I can't support this cold war with Russia. It's de-escalation across the board, this totally seems in line with something that Obama would have done btw.

It's NOT de-escalation across the board. Are you that dense? You think this makes them stop hacking?

Fully on board, we don't even know what we gave up, if anything.

Only our freedom as a nation, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom