• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats are so bad at elections they commit voter fraud and still push the Republican over the top
Hillary: "Did you stuff all of the ballots in Pennsylvania?"

Mook: "Sure did, and just to even things out I stuffed the Wisconsin and Michigan boxes with Trump ballots, that way they won't know it was us!"

Geist-

No, this race is going to be won by a third contender. A dark horse. A silent protector.

817.jpg

ueTfqNj.gif

Vixdean

What's this weak bullshit, if you're only gonna predict a ~2% MOV either way, don't even bother. I'm gonna call 52-48 Ossoff!

~Kinggi~

Banned
If Ossoff loses you know the GOP will be gloating their asses off about how much he spent and still lost.

which is all that will matter. A bigly tweet from Trump and the usual shit. Dems should just wrap it up taking l after l etc. All that subtle nuance of 'oh but this used to be 20 points!' dont mean jack shit with the people that vote. Ossof better win this.

I think that ultimately the race will be in the thousands of difference. I think the ancestral nature of the GOP aspect of the district will ultimately what puts Handel over the top, but I also don't really care because this race being this close is a win regardless. We know that Ossoff was able to recreate Hillary's numbers (AND BETTER) downballot. That's all I really care about.

A win would be nice for health care, but, I don't know.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
52 Leave - 48 Remain

I know how this goes.

Goodnight and good luck!

I think that ultimately the race will be in the thousands of difference. I think the ancestral nature of the GOP aspect of the district will ultimately what puts Handel over the top, but I also don't really care because this race being this close is a win regardless. We know that Ossoff was able to recreate Hillary's numbers (AND BETTER) downballot. That's all I really care about.

A win would be nice for health care, but, I don't know.

Yeah, one extra seat doesn't ultimately matter. The big advantage could be in scaring off the AHCA, but I'm more resigned on that front anyway.

Why do you have to be excited? I think people in this state are looking forward to someone who isn't a fuckwad fat dipshit cancelling major construction projects that make this state livable!

I mean, yeah, but "hey, at least he's not Chris Christie" is the bare minimum standard that applies equally to Murphy's Republican opponent. Like, is there something exceptional about him that I'm missing? What worked in Murphy's favor that worked against Brennan or the other candidates? Just more cash on hand?

Edit- his platform seems pretty decent upon closer inspection, but certainly doesn't strike me as the best choice that was available.

wait. if the results from the voting machines in Georgia have to be literally driven to the county's court house to be processed. and the traffic is terrible because of the rain...

oh god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom