• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously not gonna happen but it is a little funny rn

6nggBqM.jpg

NeoXChaos

https://twitter.com/SeanTrende/status/877317124636782592

Sean T at RCP‏Verified account
@SeanTrende
Sean T at RCP Retweeted Kyle Kondik
A close loss in SC-5 and GA-6 is sort of a D nightmare scenario, because it raises serious vote distribution questions.

https://twitter.com/kkondik/status/877318396370714624

Kyle Kondik‏
@kkondik
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Sean T at RCP
Kind of 2016 in a nutshell -- HRC traded useful votes for not very useful ones.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Democratic candidate looks to be doing pretty good in the South Carolina election, at 52% now. The race went 60/40 back in November.

royalan

Except the GOP can't create boogeymen with a snap of the fingers. It took Republicans YEARS to get 60% of voters to hate Hillary.

We're seeing it now.

Do not tell me this Pelosi hate was brewing. Most of these people didn't know who Pelosi was until a month ago.

Now I'm supposed to believe that Republican voters have been aware of who the minority leader of the House is enough to know they hate her. Hell no.

This mindset, frankly, disgusts me.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We're seeing it now.

Do not tell me this Pelosi hate was brewing. Most of these people didn't know who Pelosi was until a month ago.

Now I'm supposed to believe that Republican voters have been aware of who the minority leader of the House is enough to know they hate her. Hell no.

You cannot be serious.

PBY

Banned
We're seeing it now.

I'm usually with you on stuff like this, tho we disagree. But you're wrong here.

That'll be odd. It would nice as hell, but odd at the same time.

I don't think it'll be that odd. It's a race nobody knew was even going on with no publicity from either party.

It's actually kind of neat to see, since in 2018 the GOP isn't going to have the resources they had to dump into Handel, so seeing these races where Democrats are doing really, really, really well when money doesn't enter the equations is interesting.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dead serious.

Most people on the LEFT didn't know who the fuck Pelosi was. But the right does? ...ok

She is mentioned by Limbaugh multiple times a day. I know--I listen to all sides of media.

We're seeing it now.

Among the kind of people you are talking about, actually, YES, the Pelosi hate HAS been brewing. It's been brewing since 2008. I still remember when hardcore conservatives like Herman Cain would refer to Pelosi as "princess" years ago. That shit has been brewing for years.

royalan

She is mentioned by Limbaugh multiple times a day. I know--I listen to all sides of media.

Now? Maybe.

Until this year? I'll need receipts. Because if the right this whole time has been better clued in to liberal politics than the left itself, then we have bigger problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom