• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltJay

There's always one CNN analyst that goes apeshit with the scorecard. Tonight, that person is Castellanos. +14/-9 McCain, +21/-1 Obama.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Gruco said:
Lehrer was fabulous. The contrast is could not be bigger. I think people are complaining in part because the realize how superior the format of the initial debate was.
I hope Gallup polls people on how they feel about the debate itself

Sanjuro

2n9vlg3.jpg

Miroku said:
WHY DOES ANYONE BELIEVE MCCAIN WILL DO JACK SHIT ABOUT GREEN ENERGY
Thank you!

I was thinking the exact same thing. McCain doesn't give a SHIT about green energy or environment.

I'm not saying Obama would do amazing stuff, but the chances he'll do something about it are quite a bit larger: more than 0%.

Zeliard

grandjedi6 said:
Brokaw's probably one of the worst debate moderaters I've seen during this campaign.

Compare him to:

2d9vgd0.jpg

:(

Russert wouldn't have let a lot of the bullshit slide that's been allowed to flow freely.

And Brokaw is being a fucking ASSHOLE. Again.

scorcho said:
:lol - Did McCain almost go into an argument where he was going to pooh pooh Obama for wanting to find 'safe' nuclear energy? haha.
Yeah, that was a bit bizarre.

YOU CRAZY KIDS AND YOUR SAFETY . . . I used to swallow uranium pellets on my nuclear navy ship. Keeps me strong!

ezekial45

Banned
WaltJay said:
There's always one CNN analyst that goes apeshit with the scorecard. Tonight, that person is Castellanos. +14/-9 McCain, +21/-1 Obama.

It's interesting though. Castellanos was giving palin the most points in the last debate.

TDG

Banned
:lol Obama and McCain are both pissed at Tom now.
aceface said:
Is Obama attacking too much? It's like he's showboating his way into the end zone...
Nah, he's been answering the questions a lot more than McCain. he's been much tamer than last debate, in fact.

Trakdown

"My friends, I know you grow a little weary of this back and forth..."

Not nearly as much as your catchphrases, shitwizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom