• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I thought there was supposed to be NO OUTBURST?

I GUESS THAT MEANT EXCEPT FOR OUTBURSTS FROM BROKAW!

"HAHAHAHA! Thank you Senator McCain!"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Anybody else creeped out by McCain walking behind Obama and just standing there?

Gruco

Banned
Please tell me the lines tanked at "that one"

Also, too bad Obama didn't get a chance to answer the retarded "Manhattan project" question.

X26

Banned
aww had it muted, what's the context of the "that one"?/

ohh healthcare, obama should do good here

...right?

Haunted

"that one" lost him points, guaranteed.

SanjuroTsubaki said:
2n9vlg3.jpg
:lol wow

Last week: "Ifill has no spine, she's letting it all go, she needs to step the fuck up!"
This week: "Brokaw is a cock, he's interrupting too often, he needs to tone it down"

oh PoliGAF, what won't you say.

HylianTom

Banned
Look at those meters go up on this healthcare question. Love it.

Guys.. don't be afraid to say it: Obama is accomplishing his mission - denying McCain a game-changer. Heck, he's going above and beyond that.

Sharp

Haunted said:
"that one" lost him points, guaranteed.

:lol wow

Last week: "Ifill has no spine, she's letting it all go, she needs to step the fuck up!"
This week: "Brokaw is a cock, he's interrupting too often, he needs to tone it down"
First debate: "Damn Lehrer knows his shit, what a great moderator, pity the candidates didn't want to play along."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Obama was a little scattered a couple questions ago, but he is doing really well on this health care question. And I actually McCain did fine on the last question.

MIMIC

Banned
X26 said:
aww had it muted, what's the context of the "that one"?/

ohh healthcare, obama should do good here

...right?

McCain: (paraphrasing) "Cheney and Bush signed off on a bill. Guess who voted for it? THAT one" (referencing Obama)

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Dax01 said:
Where's this "that one!" coming from? I must have missed it.

McCain "Who voted for it?..." points at Obama "...That one."

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
The poor moderators can't win with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom