• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Ninja Scooter said:
why does McCain always sound like he's talking to preschoolers?

Because the difference between his age and everyone else in the room is such that they might as well be preschoolers?

Haunted

PoliGAF 2nd Presidential Debate 2008 Thread of SHUT UP TOM BROKAW

PoliGAF 2nd Presidential Debate 2008 Thread of no one is answering questions

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You were on ships that were powered by nuclear power?

Really?!

Nuclear power? It take a long time to build these plants. And if they are so great, why hasn't the 'free market' built one in the last 30 years?

pxleyes

Banned
jamesinclair said:
Mccain says "chuckle chuckle ill answer the question"

Polls say:

IMG_6325.jpg
uh...my CNN is showing men and women. What..I dont even know how you are watching a different version.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
:lol - Did McCain almost go into an argument where he was going to pooh pooh Obama for wanting to find 'safe' nuclear energy? haha

And as far as I know, the best nuclear energy tech is in Europe, not the US.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
pxleyes said:
uh...my CNN is showing men and women. What..I dont even know how you are watching a different version.
Online stream (link in OP) has Men/Women, Income, Rep/Dem/Ind.

Sharp

speculawyer said:
Nuclear power? It take a long time to build these plants. And if they are so great, why hasn't the 'free market' built one in the last 30 years?
When it comes to nuclear power the free market isn't so free.

Gruco

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
Brokaw's probably one of the worst debate moderaters I've seen during this campaign.
Lehrer was fabulous. The contrast is could not be bigger. I think people are complaining in part because the realize how superior the format of the initial debate was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom