• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the sound of Obama's insurance plan. Wider access for pre-existing conditions would be great for the Mid-South area. It's frustrating trying to help people who need it and they can't get it because of one thing.

Gruco

Banned
"Let's put health records online. That will reduce 'errors' as they call them"

MY GOD. He does not understand the issues AT ALL.

Snaku

Banned
t679mv.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, with the gas problems going on right now EVERYBODY is just randy to drive across state lines for hospital visits.

McCain has calmed down a bit though, that is good.

Fireblend said:
just got home guys, how is it going so far?

McCain is trying to sit on ppl's laps, calling everyone 'my friend', and ripping Obama apart with untrue facts and flat out lies.

So I guess it's just like a regular debate, but man this is the most boring of them so far.

Amir0x

Banned
I would say early on McCain was winning it, and he's still keeping on target... but Obama is almost undoubtedly staying on point, and on target and there's NO game changer.

I repeat, there has been no game changer. No William Ayers. No character assassination.

That means Obama wins.

harSon

Banned
This format is horrible...

Mccain - "What Senator Obama doesn't want you to know is his cronies were responsible for the killing of innocent Americans in Al Queda's bombings of the Twin Toiwers!"

Obama - "Woah Woah..."

Brokaw - "Senator, you must follow the guidelines set forth in the proposal you signed upon"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ninja Scooter said:
"Don't we go across statelines when we purchase things in america?"

Uhhh, no, not really.
All the states surrounding me have a sales tax... why would I go there to buy shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom