• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aceface said:
Is Obama attacking too much? It's like he's showboating his way into the end zone...

usainbolt080819ap_792948c.jpg

Gruco

Banned
Servizio said:
The poor moderators can't win with you guys.
Lehrer was awesome. Ifill was okay, she had a hands off approach, which is normally good, but Palin went so far with it I dunno what the proper reaction even would have been.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
joey_z said:
I don't understand one thing. What if one of the candidates has to take a piss?!

McCain couldn't even take a piss for 5 & a 1/2 years, he'll be fine.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, Obama just took control of this train.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
GhaleonEB said:
Just hauled the kids out of the tub.

How is it going?
You missed "the straight talk express just lost a wheel" and Tom Brokaw being a pissy cock.

i've got to give it to mccain, for once he's coming off as affable, no more of that crabby and bitter grandpa simpson schtick.

it's too little too late, though

Big-E

How is it bold to call it a right? The whole world thinks its a right. Americans are like 50 years behind in this matter.

Trurl

Banned
Zeliard said:
It's condescending and dismissive.
But I see it as taking McCain to the same level. As if McCain and Obama are just two suits that people at home would differentiate from and saying "that one."

It was just a dumb joke about people's relationships with the presidential candidates. At least that's how I take it.

I hate to read so deeply into it, but you guys are taking it the wrong way imo.

It was about us at home, not Barack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom