• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flambe said:
Wow, the women line on CNN was maxed out for Obama's entire spiel just about, just a beautiful straight yellow line at the top

Thats really weird because the online stream which has women and men on a chart disagrees

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
I love McCain's long staredown at the audience after he said we don't have on the job training for POTUS.

FEAR him.

you guys catch earlier when mccain closed his argument about energy with "Senator Obama has voted for storage and renewal of spent nuclear fuel."

jandar

Fuck paying taxes for healthcare you lazy ass bastards who want to mooch off of everyone else.

I went years without healthcare, and yet I always was able to afford a doctor visit.

I will stop paying taxes if it means free healthcare for the likes of this forum.

Haunted

Now I know why McCain wanted those 10 town hall meetings, this is clearly where he excels. His policies and conduct on the campaign trail might be shit, but even I can see that this his familiar turf for him - his best performance yet.

It's just bad luck that he's up against one of the most charismatic, articulate, intelligent and knowledgeable politicians of the past decades, McCain would probably be winning this debate against almost any other opponent right now.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So, how is Barry doin?

I got stuck at a board meeting for my HOA and will have to watch a replay.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Yeah, I don't understand how we ended up invading a country like Iraq."

OH MY GOD

Zeliard

"John McCain has said in this debate and the last that there are some things I don't understand. There are some things I don't understand, that's true. I don't understand why we invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11."

Owned.

X26

Banned
"You're right, I don't udnerstand...

...why you SUCK that is! OH YEA! *pelvic thrust*"

Oh if only he answered that way

segarr

Thank God he's talking about Iraq, I thought that the candidates had forgotten about that cess pool that we are in.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
jandar said:
Fuck paying taxes for healthcare you lazy ass bastards who want to mooch off of everyone else.

I went years without healthcare, and yet I always was able to afford a doctor visit.

I will stop paying taxes if it means free healthcare for the likes of this forum.

hey I like you. hopefully when our doctors switch to a private practice I'll see you in the waiting room. bring all the gold coins you got, I know I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom