• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

CharlieDigital said:
Holy Shit

That was fucking BOLD to call it a right.

Fucking bold.

He's getting really strong ratings in CNN's tracking poll. Obama literally just got max approval from the women throughout that entire answer.

Fox318

Gruco said:
"Let's put health records online. That will reduce 'errors' as they call them"

MY GOD. He does not understand the issues AT ALL.
Correct. If anything it would only complicate things.

Gruco

Banned
Saint Gregory said:
God McCain's jokes are AWEFUL. I bet his usual townhall meeting crew eats this stuff up.
Yeah, part of the reason I'm sure he likes them so much - when it's a campaign stop it's a stacked friendly crowd with filtered questions.

Even in this situation though, it's still a joke.

Flambe

Wow, the women line on CNN was maxed out for Obama's entire spiel just about, just a beautiful straight yellow line at the top

I don't like this tyle at all. It's not fair to anyone. No one can really make a point, so they just try to make the other look bad, and then they can't really defend themselves.

It was silly to agree to a one minute time limit.

Fox318

perfectchaos007 said:
I love how McCain keeps trying to crack a joke to an audience TOLD to be quiet. It makes him look like he just told a bad joke.
He could care less about the audience. He cares about the TV audience.

h3ro

I figured out where McCain keeps going. He has Carrot Top backstage writing his jokes on the fly and goes back to get the cue cards...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
perfectchaos007 said:
I love how McCain keeps trying to crack a joke to an audience TOLD to be quiet. It makes him look like he just told a bad joke.
Yeah I'm not sure why he's doing it. I'm thinking its probably out of habit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
2j519ic.jpg

My friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom