• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Scarlet said:
So don't bitch at me about starting over from October! I started over from December twice, then beat the game. I went for all the S-Links on my own the second time and fell short by a couple, so I started again and used a guide to get them all on one save.
Hey I just wanted to know the context of the post, I don't know what you're yelling at me for... is this because I didn't buy the summer clothes? :D

Also I'm almost to the point where I stopped playing P3 so I'll have to ditch my FAQ blueprint soon.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
SA-X said:
There's been no commercials about marijuana though. Just Republicans shitting on stem cells claiming that it will raise your taxes (even though there is nothing in the proposal about taxes).

I voted yes on both, and +1 Obama. :)
:lol even republicans secretly want marijuana

Red Scarlet

EmCeeGramr said:
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at redscarlet.paragonsigma.com.

:( doh.

Alright, I'm heading out to the floor party, will probably have to come back into my room for the Daily Show thing.

Have fun and be safe, everyone.

plaguis

This is coming from someone in the UK, but if somehow McCain wins this, America will become the laughing stock of the world. Especially with Palin as your VP.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
should I go to Grant Park if I don't have a ticket?

i could be there in 20 minutes on the train. i just think i'd rather watch this stuf on cnn than be around a bunch of crazy 20 somethings standing around michigan avenue screaming slogans from teh green party and/or ron paul

El_TigroX said:
I'm going big guys... remember this... GEORGIA GOES BLUE!
Well, I did what I could for this. I actually spent all morning till late afternoon driving people to polls that didn't have transportation to in the Chatham county area. Rednecks of GA have come out to vote in droves too. Have done all I could these last 14 months for the blue team. I just hope my absentee ballot for MA which I mailed almost over 2 weeks ago didn't get "lost in the mail" (even tho MA is no contest win for Obama).

After years of waiting. the world watches with unflinching focus. Today history is going to choose between two diverging paths. There is no denying its monumental importance, one country's choice will effect the world forever.

America, don't let us down. Get that charming Mr Obama and his lovely wife into that house on Pensylvania Avenue please.

Red Scarlet

The Frankman said:
Hey I just wanted to know the context of the post, I don't know what you're yelling at me for... is this because I didn't buy the summer clothes? :D

Also I'm almost to the point where I stopped playing P3 so I'll have to ditch my FAQ blueprint soon.

Amir0x asked due to my posting some P3 songs to relax. I think that was my last playtime save. Yeah, it's somewhat about the costumes, but not too much. :)

:lol bishop.

Ok see y'all later.

Xdrive05

JSnake said:
McCain up by 3% in Indiana.

Urban areas haven't reported yet. Give Obama time to get the grenade in there...

oli53.gif

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Mama Robotnik said:
After years of waiting. the world watches with unflinching focus. Today history is going to choose between two diverging paths. There is no denying its monumental importance, one country's choice will effect the world forever.

America, don't let us down. Get that charming Mr Obama and his lovely wife into that house on Pensylvania Avenue please.

ye ye :D

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Do we choose to be the leader of the world again, or do we choose "idiocracy."

Something tells me we're gonna be all good today.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Amir0x said:
smooooth sailing
into the sun
it's gonna burn burn burn
like a shot from a gun
...and Amir0x is officially blazed :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom