• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bishoptl said:
Where do you work? Or, if you don't want to be specific, what sort of work do you do?

i work as a graphic artist at a label printing press/ apparel screen printing company in the about 45-50 miles south of Chicago.

I tried to inject some hopium but i was mostly fighting against the "Proud Black Man" issue, so bringing up the real issues wasn't helping. I am just stunned people like this are real.

sangreal

Holy shit at KY closing for Pres, 52-47 w/ 10% reporting. It was like 70-30 10 minutes ago at 2% reporting. Guess the Obama strongholds came in

Gexecuter said:
So did obama win yet?
2j2sx1d.jpg

Red Scarlet

The Frankman said:

So don't bitch at me about starting over from October! I started over from December twice, then beat the game. I went for all the S-Links on my own the second time and fell short by a couple, so I started again and used a guide to get them all on one save.

thefit

Son of Godzilla said:
Holy shit @ CNN's Kentucky demographic breakdown.

There is no Black Voter group.

None. They do not exist in Kentucky.

All that fried chicken and no black people? GTFO!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
From 538:

Indiana...

Just looking at some of the places where we have results in so far. Obama is substantially outperforming Kerry -- which is what he needs to do to win the state, of course, but the differences are pretty substantial.

Steuben: Kerry 34%, Obama 42%
DeKalb: Kerry 31%, Obama 38%
Knox: Kerry 36%, Obama 54%
Marshall: Kerry 31%, Obama 50%

:D

PoliGAF

Stay strong. I'm out until 11 or midnight. Warner is now Senator of Va, Ky called for McCain, Vermont for Obama.

Keep the hopium flowing, and i'll be back for the landslide later tonight. This year has been great, i'll miss you all, dont OD.

-kkaabboomm

TDG

Banned
Okay, next poll closings will be at 7:30, North Carolina, Ohio, and West Virginia. Before that, expect South Carolina to be called for McCain. West Virginia should be called for McCain. NC and OH will be too close to call.

SA-X

whytemyke said:
wtf? Michigan had some SWEET proposals this year. i'm so pissed i transfered my citizenship to illinois over the summer. LAME.

i voted on constitutional convention and recalling elected officials.

but if i were in michigan i could avoted on stem cells AND medical marijuana AND obama on the same ballots. BULLSHIT.
There's been no commercials about marijuana though. Just Republicans shitting on stem cells claiming that it will raise your taxes (even though there is nothing in the proposal about taxes).

I voted yes on both, and +1 Obama. :)

3rdman

Well, I'm headed out for dinner and hopefully a long celebratory evening...Thank you to all of you! Watching the election from PoliGAF for the past year has been amazing!

I'll be toasting all of you (win or lose) tonight! gObama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom