• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"ABC News Projects Based on Exit Polls"

Yeah. That isn't the right thing to do.

must_not_fap.jpg

Billen

Banned
ColdDeckEd said:
Whats this about? Do I need to bring my I Voted sticker?

No. If Obama wins you can just get over here and instead of the usual "No I am from Canada" you can say "American" and undress.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Scarbs: "PA is fool's gold for Republicans. I've been calling it fool's gold for the past 20 years. :lol"

:lol

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I too eagerly await are new Obamaian Overlords, I shall point them to people who can work in the Hopium Mines.

Yaweee

CNN's coverage has been great so far. No, they're not calling states early, but they're comparisons to 2004 are pretty telling.

And why am I getting CNN today? I only have the $10 local connection so I can get cable internet. I shouldn't be getting ANY of the news channels, but I'm getting them all... is Comcast doing a free trial week?

The key swing Florida county (my county) is starting to report in.

Hillsborough
Updated 8 minutes ago
McCain
54%
Obama
45%
2% of precincts reporting

Since 1960, no candidate has won Florida without winning Hillsborough County.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Baby Milo said:
america!!!

fuck!!!! yeah!!!
In the name of France and all Obama supporters.
What a night guys, I'm proud of your new president, of your nation, and I regain faith in our future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom