• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabka

All we need is 270!

4vl3jr.jpg

Red Scarlet

Souldriver said:
Holy shit, Howard Dean looks weird! :O

He's just holding in his inner Dean for later tonight. He will go absolutely apeshit bonkers later after states are really called and not going by exit polls.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
This is sooooooooooooooo crazy. LIKE FUCK

Zeliard

If Obama wins Florida, they should just call the election right then and there. No possible way McCain can make up that margin, particularly not with Blue Cali and its massive 55 electoral votes still waiting in the wings.

Dartastic

RubxQub said:
I will widdle my cock down to a toothpick in celebration of an Obama presidency.

Well, you better get whittling. :D

Also, I might as well ask once again. Any Bay Area GAF people know of anything going on in SF tonight in celebration of election day? Any get togethers or anything?

mYm|17|

Stoney Mason said:
The key swing Florida county (my county) is starting to report in.

Hillsborough
Updated 8 minutes ago
McCain
54%
Obama
45%
2% of precincts reporting

Since 1960, no candidate has won Florida without winning Hillsborough County.

thank god i don't live in hillsborough county anymore

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
I'm jumping off the walls here. I have an exam tomorrow and I cant focus worth shit. I need to be in Chicago!

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
McCain Headquarters with the depressing ass children's choir

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dartastic

Zeliard said:
If Obama wins Florida, they should just call the election right then and there. No possible way McCain can make up that margin, particularly not with Blue Cali and its massive 55 electoral votes still waiting in the wings.

Yeah, we in Cali have GOT that shit. :D

OMFG

CNN covering Chicago and Phoenix gatherings.

Jesus Christ - Chicago looks like energized insanity, and Phoenix looks like a fucking funeral. No bull. Its pretty damn sad.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Okay now I'm getting worried about VA. 22% reported and there are an awful lot of red counties reporting in.
Not in: Richmond, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake

Red Scarlet said:
He's just holding in his inner Dean for later tonight. He will go absolutely apeshit bonkers later after states are really called and not going by exit polls.

I hope to God Dean pulls out the Byah for tonight. I wanna hear it again. Man would it be sweet.

Kettch

I like how Martin is running well ahead of Obama in Georgia so far. If this closes tight at all, we'll have a great shot at 60 seats.

Stoney Mason said:
The key swing Florida county (my county) is starting to report in.

Hillsborough
Updated 8 minutes ago
McCain
54%
Obama
45%
2% of precincts reporting

Since 1960, no candidate has won Florida without winning Hillsborough County.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Hillsborough is a diverse area but I didn't go into this thing feeling too confident about about that one.

On another note, since when do so many of us live so close to eachother? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom