• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDG

Banned
Oh my god. My home state went for Obama. I am so happy. McCain has no chance now.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

-Kees-

MSNBC OFF THE TOP ROPE

OHIO FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bravo_hydrogen_bomb_15_megaton-wl.jpg

Gruco

Banned
Obama just became president. Now let's fuck the GOP up the ass so I can win all the bets I placed. And also save America.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Cooter said:
Congrats Barack!

Historic night.
Very big of you. Good form, man.

Marvie_3

Banned
shidoshi said:
HOLY GOD... local news is saying that currently here in Nebraska, Obama and McCain are tied at 49%. Even though I don't expect it to end up like that, it's just crazy for me to see that.
South Dakota is the same way for me...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Nicodimas said:
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...
Your facade is not fooling anyone, Nico. You should drop it.

Ponn

Banned
fox news right now is like watching a guy giving a eulogy. They are so somber and depressed. Its fucking hilarious :lol

JCreasy

-Kees- said:
MSNBC OFF THE TOP ROPE

OHIO FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tntnnbltn

cashman said:
OBAMA GOT OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
I DON'T KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS BUT I'M VERY EXCITED ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 11!

Shirokun

I just saw that McCain is projected to win GA. On behalf of my state, I apologize. We may have lost the battle, but we will win the war!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom