• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

McConnell would have been icing on the cake, but I'm glad to see Elizabeth Dole go down after the absolutely despicable last few weeks of a campaign she's run. It was possibly more shameful than the Palin rallies actually.

Nicodimas

Banned
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...

4mj5qpg.gif

painey

today I ate, and bare with me..

1 large big mac meal, with large diet coke
2 double cheeseburgers
2x small bottles of coke
4x packaged sandwiches
10 toffee crisp cookies

the plan was so stuff myself with 2 days worth of food and stay up all night and all day. Unfortunately it has backfired, and now I just feel sick and sleepy. Urgh.

The good news is Obama is going to win and I will finally get my $1000 from betting on him to be the next Prez in September.

Nicodimas said:
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...
Try not shitting up the country next time you get control. I guess you didn't learn your lesson from Hoover, huh?

Red Scarlet

Master Thespian said:
On behalf of the citizens of the state of Georgia, I would like to apologize for our inability to deliver our state to President Obama. Please forgive us.

I still love Georgia, it's okay!

cashman

Banned
OBAMA GOT OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom