• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDG

Banned
I'm so fucking proud of my home state. I was there I helped, OHIO IS BLUE!

Also, fuck you, people who were being all anti-Ohio before today. Assuming that Ohio would lose ended up making an ass out of you, not me! :D

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Scarborough: "Well, maybe McCain can win Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii. Not really, I'm just being facetious!"

:lol :lol :lol

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
calledit2d352.gif

Wow. Congrats sane Americans. Congrats PoliGAF.

Wow.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
PLEASE post more bitter tears from right-wing blog comments and message boards!

I demand MOOOOAAAAR.

Marvie_3

Banned
I just got chills. It finally came over me that Obama is going to win this thing. I can't fuckin believe it! It's amazing! aowefjoiaewoghanewo;gneawo;gno;w ng;oewango;awneg;o!~!!!!!!

This election is officially OVER! It is funny to watch the channels now try to act like it is not. Scarbs is the only one pretty much saying it is over on MSNBC! :lol

besada

Banned
Nicodimas said:
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...
:lol

Oh god, it's so good.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Of course it's over.

Time to move on and see if we can fix some of these problems we face.

Nicodimas said:
We as americans will be able to survive the next four years with complete democratic control of the U.S.

It will be rough...extremely difficult as you all know, but we will make it through it...

Get ready for your ban bet Mr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom