• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezduo

Banned
Fox318 said:
2cnuza9.jpg

Why is it I can't get the MSNBC stream to work? Anyone have another place to stream MSNBC?

Shard, we know it hurts. Just think, now you'll feel what we have. It stings. It stings so baaaaaaaaaaaad

I'm tempted to light this jay and burn a flag in your honor.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
quadriplegicjon said:
i like how people laughed at me way back when i said obama had a chance in florida.

look whose laughing now!!!!!!
You have the power to see the future, that's why. It isn't fair.

I can't wait for the race to be officially called so I can grab the screenshots and complete my growing collage of election relics!

2nd best day ever next to my wedding!

Haunted

While I'm still pretty puzzled how nearly half the fucking country can vote for a Republican after the last 8 years of fuckup after fuckup, at least the good guy will win this time.

I'm pretty happy with the results. 300+EV for Obama are pretty much a lock at this point.

besada

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
HEY THEKAD, WHERE'S YOUR RIGHT CLICK SAVE OBAMA TEARS PIC NOW?!?!?!?

I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT BULLSHIT.

Like most of the shit talkers, he's conspicuously absent. Too busy crying, I'd guess.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
afternoon delight said:
Shard, we know it hurts. Just think, now you'll feel what we have. It stings. It stings so baaaaaaaaaaaad

I'm tempted to light this jay and burn a flag in your honor.

What the hell are you talking about?

itxaka

Defeatist
If this goes like it seems it's going my respect for America will grow up a fuck-a-lot tomorrow.

Go people, change your country to be better!! ;)

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Nabs said:
goal to 375
Way to be like Hillary...move them chains...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom