• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
TDG said:
Who else's staying up to watch the victory speech? :D
Uh...fuck yes.

Anyone who ditches before the epic acceptance speech is a god damned fool

jmdajr

Hootie said:
jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg

jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg

jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg
jrd7xk.jpg

WHERE IS SAIYEN GIF?

Slavik81

Mejilan said:
Bam motherfuckers.

I know that my vote for Obama in this, my first general election as an American citizen, ultimately meant nothing in blue NY.
Don't feel bad.
For your vote to make a difference, all three of these things would have to happen at the same time:

- Your county would have to be split perfectly 50/50 without you.
- Your state would have to be able to flip depending on the results of your country.
- The final electoral college votes would have to be depending on your state.

Your vote means just as much as anybody elses'. What's far more important is your support. There's a network effect in convincing others, or just generally talking favourably about them. That can amplify the power of your vote many times over.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Did Chuck Todd or whatever the dude on CNN's name is just say that the Republican party cannot be a viable national party "if you cannot win the urban vote and the Latino vote"?? Holy freaking crap!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I love how Palin was supposed to be a game changer and keep this shit close.

The American people rendered her irrelevant in one swift strike. Love it.

Haunted

I gotta say MSNBC and CNN have perfect timing. As soon as one switches to commercials, the other one comes back on air.

Grug

cashman said:
The next O'reilly factor is going to be EPIC.

Was already laying the foundations yesterday to disassociate himself from McCain.

Claimed McCain would have won if he went on The Factor.:lol

If NC doesn't go Obama victory will be bittersweet for me. A lot of individuals busted there ss in this state. I canvassed, I campaigned, I burned bridges for this election and If this state goes for Obama I will shed a tear of joy.

If not I'll still be fucking ecstatic, but there will still be a tarnish on this win simply because I'll have to live here amongst the bitter tears.

C'MON NC!!!!!!!!! Guilford County did it's job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom