• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sol.. said:
holy shit, BBC is the shit.

I'm jumping around, but everytime i land on BBC they are doing some cold shit. Earlier they were jamming some McCain campaign rep with some cold ass questions, then they were interviewing some cold republican farmers and asking them somewhat complicated questions, now they are jamming some republican lady with questions such as "do you think bush feels this is his fault"

dyam are they this hardcore all the time?

They keep winding these people up.

It's what us Brits do best.

Grug

lennedsay said:
13381.gif

:lol

Edit: Holy shit at Hologram on CNN :lol

TDG

Banned
Obama's looking like he can pull off an upset in Indiana, and he's got Colorado and Virginia (not sure why they aren't being called.) Things are about to improve in NC.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Fox News all talking about how Obama's liberal agendas will ruin small businesses and the lives of average citizens.

ToxicAdam

So, is it safe to say that the majority of the polls were very wrong about Georgia and Virginia? Didn't most have Virgina as a solid win for Obama?

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Hologramming bitches into the Situation Room is so god damned awesome. :lol

BobLoblaw

Banned
NewLib said:
He better use it well or 2010 will be 1994 all over again.
Um, no. Do you seriously think people will switch back to the republican side in 2010? :lol 2008 is a continuation of the 2006 Democratic rout in congress and I believe 2010 will see some Dem pickups as well, even if Obama's just "ok."

"FoxNews projects Obama wins VirGinia"
AHAHAHAHAHA

Please cnn.com put him a 270 so I can go play Resistance. I refuse to move until it's CALLED OVER. Get a little of that bass grove in here.. :D

Shawnwhann said:
Weed is legal in Massachusetts!
You know, I was thinking about posting in spoilers once Obama really won that I am smoking a bowl to celebrate. But you know what? Now I won't.

I AM GOING TO SMOKE A BOWL TO CELEBRATE PRESIDENT OBAMA.

RubxQub said:
Nope, you're right.

No problem with that from me, but don't paint that as a way to say this election was closer than it was. If popular vote was the metric to win, you bet your ass both candidates would have campaigned differently.

I just think this type of shit makes it look like a landside when its really not.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ToxicAdam said:
So, is it safe to say that the majority of the polls were very wrong about Georgia and Virginia? Didn't most have Virgina as a solid win for Obama?
Latest projections had it within 3-4 pts. Once Fairfax hits 100%, it will put Obama probably around 2-3%.

What's with these newbies quoting age-old animated GIFs and being all excited? Olded.

Virginia is looking good.
Florida is looking good.

Indiana less so.

BUT WHEN WILL THE NETWORKS CALL IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom