• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

33oqemf.jpg

ryan13ts

I wonder what it feels like to be the 'First' to do something in history? If that doesn't fucking pump you up about yourself, I don't know what will. Congrats Obama.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Mathews: "Imagine the world tomorrow waking up and going, "Dammit, they did it!""

:D :D :D :D

Snaku

Banned
Amir0x said:
This has been without a doubt one of the greatest election seasons ever.

The culmination makes me a weepy manchild, but the end result is simply divine. It is so profound what was achieved today. Real history, as I stand here today.

All the work, all the money, all the hours... we've done it. Nothing can take it away from us now.

WE DID IT AMI!! :D

tak

EmCeeGramr said:
BARRACK OBAMA IS THE 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

crushedloevcomputar.gif
crushedloevcomputar.gif

wait, so you're saying Obama is Crushed! This explains everything!

I'm so glad Obama won. So glad.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
OMG the one black dude on CNN is tearing up and choking up describing how he can now tell his nieces and nephews that they can actually grow up to be president

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
god bless the BBC.

it's like VICTORY!

now to the crippling debt, economic crisis, two wars, and crumbling international influence. This shit is awesome. what the fuck journalism have we been putting up with in this country.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besada

Banned
Sometimes, America makes me proud. I grew up in the seventies, less than a decade away from the 1964 Civil rights Act. And I grew up in Texas, where it took a little while for that act to really penetrate.

To go, in just 44 years, from the sort of vicious racism and institutional hatred that existed then, to electing a black President, is just astonishing.

As of tonight, every little girl and boy, regardless of color can imagine themselves as President.

You done good guys. And thanks to the majority of PoliGAF, on both sides, that treated the election with the respect and intelligence it deserved.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
OBAMINATION DOMINATION!

Now Obama, please go on a killing spree & destroy all you opponents before they can regroup.

1st job as President, nuke Fox news!

Teknoman

reilo said:
Mathews: "Imagine the world tomorrow waking up and going, "Dammit, they did it!""

:D :D :D :D

Good lord its going to be so funny listening to talk radio in Houston,Texas tomorrow. Especially 740ktrh and 950 kprc. So many meltdowns :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom