• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

Dammit, I missed it when the networks called the whole shebang

link to video of canned animation of 44th president obama anywhere? i'm a sucker for these.

Phoenix

I never thought I would LIVE TO SEE THIS DAY... you guys just don't understand..... I am literally in tears... the first black president of the United States...

Judderman

drawer by drawer
3004720244_a15179d1b9_o.png

Pac-Man is complete.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Good shit, America. I knew you could do it.

FuckYeah.jpg

Dead Man

Well done America! Now California, vote correctly on those props so I can hold my head high when I tell people I am from the left coast!

Shirokun

History in the making. Truly a memorable night, and a memorable election.

Good riddance to the politics of fear, division, and hatred.

Let's welcome a new era of peace and prosperity under...

PRESIDENT Barack OBAMA!

Man, I'm so excited!

Zaphod

Barack Hussein Obama is our president. I am so proud of my country right now. The angry and insular vocal minority minority no longer can speak as if they were the 'Real America'

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
A little late, but my state Florida did not fail!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Rev. Jesse Jackson crying on CNN.

Now McCain is on CNN to BAWWWWW!!

[edit] OMG McCain is actually crying. wow, man. wow

C4Lukins

FTWer said:
Anyone watching fox news right now? I want to see them squirm right now. :lol :lol :lol
BTW Amirox, change the thread title already with the words "Official".

Probably not what you were hoping for. Brit Hume recounting a conversation with a colleague about what a great person Obama is and how Hume senses that, and their African American anchor holding back tears while discussing the importance of Obama winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom