• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES, THEY EVEN BOOED JOHN MCCAIN, THEIR OWN FUCKING CANDIDATE WHEN HE MENTIONED OBAMA! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

NO CLASS

Marvie_3

Banned
Ezduo said:
zx6yi8.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

sangreal

Juice said:
Dammit, I missed it when the networks called the whole shebang

link to video of canned animation of 44th president obama anywhere? i'm a sucker for these.

I knew it was over long before they called it, I knew it was coming as soon as the last poll closed and it STILL got me "We now project that Barack Obama will be the 44th President of the United States of America" <cue tears>

teiresias

McCain staying classy, a hint of the 2000 McCain. I said McCain was staying classy, his crowd, however, is not and is showing how low the party and its base has sunk.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Americans are redeemed!

As I'm watching his concession speech I actually feel sorry for McCain, he was a good sport and very humourous in the past few weeks, but in the end the right guy won :D

G-Pink

HolyStar said:
Dude post her name she deserves it or post and call her out on her bullshit!!! or at least give us her email COME ON DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look closer, it's not blanked out that much.

Krowley

Congratulations to the Obama supporters.

Interesting election all the way around, and most certainly historic. Even though I didn't support him, my prayers are with him. This is a tough time in this country and we desperately need a great president. Hopefully Obama can be that person. I also hope this is the beginning of real racial healing in this country.

It's time for the republican party to go back to the drawing board and figure out a message that's more relevant to todays concerns. Until they do, the will be further marginalised and become more and more regional. In the end, the economic collapse absolutely doomed McCain, but it wasn't just the event itself, but the way McCain handled it that really did him in. While McCain was running around like a chicken with his head cut off, Obama sat back and acted like a president. The American people are quick study's when it comes to that kind of behavioral stuff and after that, McCain's fate was sealed.

X26

Banned
McCain redeeming himself big time, and those at the rally have seemed to come to their senses

Good way to end it

wow at Rapture Ready

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=66754&page=10

Satan probably had a little to do with it. But God also had a little to do with it (IFObama gets in). Satan does not have the power to rewrite prophecy. Now I don't think that our freedom of speech will be hindered that much until after the rapture. This is just my thought but I believe we will be gone before Nazi Germany kicks in. Now as for the AC [anti-christ] thing...still don't see that. I think he is a trial run. To see that people can fall for a man this quickly that comes out of the blue and even get to worshiping him....that tells me something about what the real AC will be like. Thank God I don't think I will be here for that one.
Reply With

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
This is the McCain I knew.

Where the fuck have you been you son of a bitch.

Someone give him a low respek knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom