• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of Tears/Lapel Pins (ScratchingHisCheek-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
harSon said:
The trends must be troubling for Hillary [/Cheebs/PD]

Okay, you're gonna have to need to stop doing that, mkay?

Cheebs and PD both are mild Obama supporters. Just because they like to provoke the crazed Obamanites here doesn't mean they're hardcore Hillary supporters.

Lefty42o

Banned
BrandNew said:

Cheebs and PD both are mild Obama supporters. Just because they like to provoke the crazed Obamanites here doesn't mean they're hardcore Hillary supporters.
:lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
syllogism said:
This crowd is amazing

032108DailyUpdateGraph1.gif

WE BACK BITCH!!!!

harSon

Banned
BrandNew said:

I'll give you Cheebs but PD is full of shit with his 'Obama support' :lol

Zeed

Banned
BrandNew said:
PD both are mild Obama supporters.
Oh for fuck's sake, what next? Is CoolTrick also going to be retconned into a "mild Obama supporter who likes to provoke crazed Obamanites"?

PD is not as biased as you guys think. He likes to make an argument against him, what the fuck is wrong with that? But when it coems down to it, he likes both candidates.

J.ceaz

I know I'm late but does anyone else get the feeling that Obama and Richardson genuinely like each other? they also exude a President/Vice President aura just seeing them next to each other like this makes me want Richardson. Yes the beard is awesome.:D

artist

Banned
BrandNew said:
Dont fall for the fake front ... mods have already seen through it. :D

Tamanon

Banned
J said:
I know I'm late but does anyone else get the feeling that Obama and Richardson genuinely like each other? they also exude a President/Vice President aura just seeing them next to each other like this makes me want Richardson. Yes the beard is awesome.:D

To be honest, Richardson gets along well with anybody, he's a very friendly man.

BrandNew said:
PD is not as biased as you guys think. He likes to make an argument against him, what the fuck is wrong with that? But when it coems down to it, he likes both candidates.

My opinion on Obama is similar to my opinion on Duke - or the New England Patriots. I like the teams, like the players, etc...but their fans piss me off, and the media love fest they get makes me roll my eyes. I've got no problem with Obama, and if he's still around in November I'll vote for him.

PhoenixDark said:
My opinion on Obama is similar to my opinion on Duke - or the New England Patriots. I like the teams, like the players, etc...but their fans piss me off, and the media love fest they get makes me roll my eyes. I've got no problem with Obama, and if he's still around in November I'll vote for him.

*high-fives*

Although I'll disagree that I don't really mind the media love fest. But yeah, the crazed supporters scare me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Where has John Edwards been recently? I haven't heard a peep out of him in weeks. Yeah, he dropped out...but I'm surprised he hasn't shown up anywhere recently. Maybe just resting?

Triumph

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
Where has John Edwards been recently? I haven't heard a peep out of him in weeks. Yeah, he dropped out...but I'm surprised he hasn't shown up anywhere recently. Maybe just resting?
He was on Leno last night, didn't really say anything other than the usual... you know, "poverty, mills, poverty, mills".

Tamanon

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

My god man, you're evil. Equating Obama with those 2.

And Edwards was on Leno last night just hanging out.

Grizzlyjin said:

he was on The Tonight Show last night

woeds

Grizzlyjin said:
He was on the Tonight Show last night

mckmas8808

BrandNew said:
*high-fives*

Although I'll disagree that I don't really mind the media love fest. But yeah, the crazed supporters scare me.

Don't all supporters have crazed fans?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
TheFuture.png

WHAT IS THIS?!

A FAKE POLL BY RUBXQUB...?!

Or...a poll of the future...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Triumph said:
He was on Leno last night, didn't really say anything other than the usual... you know, "poverty, mills, poverty, mills".

Oh wow, I can't believe I missed that.

mckmas8808

FoxNews is about to talk about Obama saying that his grandmother is a "typical white women" with their A list team.

Why not talk about this new endorsement instead?

Piper Az

PhoenixDark said:

Replace Obama/Duke/the Patriots with Playstation, Xbox or Wii and we complete the GAF circle. People who pick sides and "advocate" are usually the main folks who irk others.

Piper Az

mckmas8808 said:
FoxNews is about to talk about Obama saying that his grandmother is a "typical white women" with their A list team.

Why not talk about this new endorsement instead?

Remember: Fair & Balanced

RubxQub

Freedom = $1.05 said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4495865&page=1

Seems that Obama's campaign is on the offensive. I would say that this is a negative attack if it weren't for the fact that they are casting doubts on her character. And who hasn't :D
Hmm.... I don't think this type of comment from the O-camp was really necessary.

Not that it isn't a true statement, but regardless.

RubxQub

There's no white running mate that is gonna get racist bubbas to vote for Obama. But Richardson as veep would do wonders for the hispanic vote. It's kind of sad because I don't think people should let race influence their vote, but the reality is that many do.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Holy shit, "I've gone too long..."

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

This crowd, Bill Richardson, Obama saying all the right things....

This is awesome.

Shirokun

MSNBC talking about the "typical white person" comment again. Why the f*ck is this news worthy when it's obviously being taken out of context?

RubxQub

Pretty standard Obama speech, but the Richardson endorsement section was kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom