• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

DY_nasty said:
char-Mermaid%20Man.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiillllllllllllllll
Stealing is indeed evil.

the seriousness on his face, scrunched up, when he said defeat it, it...reminded me of bush and the last 7 years of pure absolutism. i shudder with fear, honestly. just pure absolutism.

and he hates the entire liberal wing of the supreme court. the entire wing. not some, all of them.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
:lol

Did everyone catch the guy in the crowd with the button-up shirt made out of the American flag and a huge Eagle on the side??

The hell? He just named 4 justices he wouldn't have nominated.

Hootie

kkaabboomm said:
the seriousness on his face, scrunched up, when he said defeat it, it...reminded me of bush and the last 7 years of pure absolutism. i shudder with fear, honestly. just pure absolutism.

and he hates the entire liberal wing of the supreme court. the entire wing. not some, all of them.

I weep for our future.

Tamanon

Banned
Of course it was shallow, it's assigning a label of morality and asking if it exists. It basically says "make your own answer!"

Wait.....he doesn't support equal hiring practices for faith based institutions?

reilo

McCain's favorite justice is Roberts.

He's proud of Bush nominating them!

JayDubya said:
The question was shallow.

My bad. Thought I read answer. It's a dumb question, but it's appropriate for a faith based forum.

reilo

Education question. I'm really curious about this answer.

"Fine bad teachers"???

WTTTTF

JayDubya

Banned
reilo said:
My bad. Thought I read answer. It's a dumb question, but it's appropriate for a faith based forum.

I don't think so. Faith based does not mean stupid. There's some pretty excellent philosophical debate on the nature of evil.

At the very least, the last part of the question was simply leading. Who's not going to say "defeat it" when they're also superficially defining the nature of evil in the same question?

reilo

Tamanon said:
LOL fire bad teachers. How do you judge them?

"I don't want to hear your stump speech"

AND THERE'S THE STUMP SPEECH!

And he let him slide.

"Home schooling and vouchers work!"

Do they?

Crisis

Banned
"I don't want to hear your stump speech!"

"Yes, yes, find bad teachers another line of work."

*applause*

*silence*

*STUMP SPEECH*

reilo

I'm curious how McCain plans to pay for these vouchers when he wants to cut taxes?

You get to ask him a couple of extra questions because his answers are short and are lacking substance and detail.
If you want everyone to get rich, why are you for keeping the Bush tax cuts in effect?

reilo

"Rich should be defined by a happy home, a good education, and safety."

Whaaaaaat?

Alright you guys he's being serious here.

Seriously.

HEY Mccain, why don't you tell use what the research was for? Instead of making it sound like something completely stupid?

reilo

"It was not taxes that mattered the last several years in America, it was wasteful spending!"

Oh, like going to Iraq?

reilo

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

McCain calling out congress for taking a vacation? THIS COMING FROM MCCAIN?

What an asshole.

Cloudy said:
In other words, a more articulate Bush...

Bush loves stumping and the campaign trail. Back in 2000 he sounded pretty much just like Johnny Weak Arm is now. It's clear that McCain is going for the "simple and straight" Bush style in his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom