• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Klan started in Indiana. Also, Indianpolis/Marion county government was unified to keep the main urban area in the state competitive for Republicans; accordingly, a traditional Democratic machine never developed. Unions are significantly weaker in IN compared to other Midwestern states.

Thanks for the input! Those 4 states are the "oddest", just looking at the map of the US. At least in my head. Still looking for input on why Colorado&Nevada are blue, and why Idaho is red :)

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
|OT6| CAP'N WILLARD R MONEYS SECRET DONATION CAYMAN STASH

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Poligaf OT6 - All abortions half off for a limited time
Poligaf OT6 - It seems "you people" voted enough

OT6 - You Can't Always Get What You Want

image.php

HylianTom

Banned
I won't be sleeping tonight.

I'm going to have to sedate myself in order to force myself down. A work emergency has come-up where I'm needed for six or seven hours, starting at 7AM, so it won't be too bad.. but I've gotta get some sleep for what is sure to be at least a 24-hour marathon period.

///

And kudos to Fred for that fanfic. Never thought the day would come where I'm reading about the President cruising for sex on Grindr. :)

|ot6| fuck hopium, gimme some schadenfreude
YES! Something along these lines! Please!

I'm going to have to sedate myself in order to force myself down. A work emergency has come-up where I'm needed for six or seven hours, starting at 7AM, so it won't be too bad.. but I've gotta get some sleep for what is sure to be at least a 24-hour marathon period.

///

And kudos to Fred for that fanfic. Never thought the day would come where I'm reading about the President cruising for sex on Grindr. :)

Tomorrow man! We celebrate like it's, I don't know, but WE CELEBRATE!

watershed

Banned
So tomorrow I will be working all day with a Republican co-worker, smack dab in the middle of election night. No matter how things go the tension will be high and one of us will be holding our excitement in and the other their anger in depending on which candidate wins. I'm not looking forward to it at all.

AniHawk

a few years ago, i was standing in line for a speaker series and bill clinton was the speaker. at some point, this older white guy turned around and had gotten into an argument with two women in front of me. i wasn't paying attention, but he seemed to go off something he'd overheard them saying. at the end of his tirade, he said, 'and we have a ONE-TERM PRESIDENT!'

'we'll see,' one of the women said.

now, i don't know if this older white guy said it because both ladies were black and just made an assumption, or if it's because of something else they said, but i can imagine that same guy, sitting somewhere right now, fully expecting a romney win. and oh will it be glorious when his hopes of the last several years crash down around him. oh yes it will.

hym

Banned
So I've seen some pretty racist and nasty stuff from the conservative right about Obama on mainstream websites.

Is there an equivalent on the left against Romney making it mainstream on the Internet?

Yesterday I had a similar discussion with a Republican friend, I argued how crazy extreme elements on the Right are when it comes to demonizing Obama, communist, nazi, anti-christ, the typical Glenn Beck routine and that the Left didn't have anything remotely close to that level of insane vitriol. He linked me this video, it's not mainstream by any means obviously but I had to admit the Left had some crazy guys too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s
It's 40min but in short it's a massive Illuminati like conspiracy theory of which Romney, Dick Cheney, the Bushes are part of (i.e. all republicans nobody likes) they get accused of controlling the illegal drugs market and that being a main source of their income, assisting in 9/11, managing the Benghazi attacks and the creation of that anti-Muslim film.

So somebody certainly has a special place in their heart for Romney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom