• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
25 OT

UubAYsf.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Camila: "the rest of 5H haven't heard my new song"
"I've spent more hours of my life talking to Shawn on the phone than I've spent peeing"

Camila, have you played the new song for the girls of 5H?
"I did, I played it for... Dinah two days ago, and she was like "oh my god" this sounds totally like the kind of music that you like"

"I feel like... the 5H, our music we all have such different taste, and for me it was always more lyrical, like Ed Sheeran & the music that Shawn draws inspiration from"

wait, you're allowed to do that? only play it for one girl?
"well, she was the only one that asked for it!"

"this year in my life I've learned that there's such a high value in the people that you surround yourself with"

"I can count the people like that on the fingers of one hand, and Shawn is one of them"

Shall we start making bets on when they will disband?
3C3E87A7782ABCBB18EEBE3E0547CE92.gif

Vazra

I don't think they'll past album 3. Things are already seeming a bit rocky.

The one who actually heard the song didnt even bothered to say if it was good or not.
Camila, have you played the new song for the girls of 5H?
"I did, I played it for... Dinah two days ago, and she was like "oh my god" this sounds totally like the kind of music that you like"

Is that some shade?

The Flop

Banned
waiT this sounds like a bop!

ROFL, that's what I was thinking, but I know I've heard that song Stiches on the radio.

Nice!! IN

I think it will be a BOP major radio stations like Z100 are percheD for it. They had pre interviews today, and they'll be on the Elvis Duran show tomorrow. I doubt they have a radio deal, but slay a biT.

Also T swift is taking credit for them getting together so I expect her to promo it.

Vazra

PM'd yall. I'm not sure it's the official version, but the bridge, the way it builds. My body wasn't ready.

Wait this is about the Filth Harmony chick and future bottom track and not Adele.

EDIT: Her vocals are annoying as fuck.
5bfd25c42b.gif

Nasser

They can come if they want to. They're welcome here to discuss music~

edit; the risk you guys are taking over a Camila/Shawn mendes track. Jesus Christ.

what? OMG I left my computer for a moment and someone else was posting from my account again! 😰

Floridian

This community is capable of self-moderating I think. So i'll say this. Don't post illegal downloading sites, or ask for leaks/links or hint it by saying "pm please". Clean up whatever you leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom