• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

pitster icon is serving face tbh

hew is she?

It's Camila from Fifth Harmony.

filebTuGrw.gif

Adele halted the self-promotion train mid-interview to clear up a rumor about her peer Beyoncé.

“There is a rumor going around that I turned Beyoncé down,” Adele told Zane Lowe, in an hour-long interview that will air Wednesday.

No, apparently, there was a rumor that Adele snubbed Beyoncé’s invitation to record a duet—a duet which would have broken the Internet, and immediately turned us all to ash—a crime punishable by death. Knowing this, Adele clarified that she never received an invitation, and certainly did not snub Bey because that would be sacrilege.

“Just to clear up, I would never be so disrespectful,” Adele told Zane. “I would never disrespect her like that. I'm such a fan, oh my god!” At a different point in the interview, Adele rattled off a few of her favorite musicians including Lana Del Rey and the Alabama Shakes before stating her number one: “Obviously, Queen Bey to the day I die.”

Now, if you or anyone you know knows Beyoncé, could you kindly pass this post along as evidence that Adele would be more than interested in a collaboration.
XVxHyJz.gif

3phemeral

I Miss You, River Lea, Love in the Dark and Million Years Ago slay. That's the Adele I love. Not feeling Water Under the Bridge. The last two tracks won't stream so I can't judge.

Maybe I've just never noticed it before, but she's sounding more nasal to me.

Floridian

Those are like two of the worst songs

The highlights are: Send My Love, I Miss You, When We Were Young

imo

SML is alright for a max-martin track. It's probably going to be spammed on the radio during the summertime if released as a single near that time. The studio version of WWWY didn't do anything for me, preferred the Live version. I Miss You would probably be my 3rd favorite track.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
y'all are making it very hard to wait two days for the official release

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
forgive me father for I am weak and I have sinned
43251_original.gif

also welcome
I'd ask your fave but it is clear you have made the right choice already

edit; wait black eyed peas?
what year is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom