• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Juicy J? Trying to get that Dark Horse sized hit, I see.

ynKphl4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lol, I was just about to post this.

These songs are lazy and unimaginative. Time for a R8 style reboot sis.

Player the instrumentals sounds like early 2000s ringtone
Party Favors is alright
and this sounds like a rehash of something else.

Floridian

Party Favors > Secret (scrapped?) > Energy > Player.

Overall though, not really impressed and am scared Joyride may turn out to be a disappointment both music & performance wise.

The Flop

Banned
Ooop at #1yearofWorthIt trending worldwide on twitter. When will your favs. (And I still here it on the radio.)

FH2 will slay.

Bookmark me non believers.

tumblr_o16nueNRue1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Drag Rhandino and his Shitleader stanning. Also drag whoever liked that Fight Song by whoever that was.

rhandino

Banned
Drag Rhandino and his Shitleader stanning. Also drag whoever liked that Fight Song by whoever that was.
T7DFpsf.gif

Rachel Platten. Wildfire was not really good tbh and im starting to get tired of this tumblr hews that have been releasing almost the same song over and over.

But I also like Badlands that is basically all of them distilled so I am also part of the problem =(

SaintZ

Cheerleader was AIDS in aural form.

Anyway, New York was nominated yet again so y'all UK sistren know what to do when the lines are open.

tiffcryingkpsc2.gif

Seconded

Here's the whole interview, text form. He calls artpop bad lol

"I'm writing with Gaga tomorrow. She's doing a new record. I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers - "You & I" and the Bruce Springsteen ballad "Bad Romance". She made some bad career decisions, ARTPOP was not a good idea, it was not a good album, I think she will admit that. In the midst of that, last year, which was 2015, she did three things which were kind of amazing. She did the whole tour and album with Tony Bennett, which did amazingly well. She sang the Julie Andrews tribute at the Oscars which everyone loved. And she was on American Horror Story. I think she's a great writer, to me she is Stefani Germanotta and I love her and care about her, she's the godmother of my two children. I want her to make a simple, fabulous, great song record. Maybe like Tapestry, but her version of Tapestry. I heard two of the songs. They're not complex arrangements, but they're great songs. It's all about the song."

Floridian

Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel & Marry The Night remain the BTW trinity and I doubt Gaga will top those songs but I won't mind if she can prove me wrong.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Elton outright saying that ARTPOP was shit :rip

What is truly shit is that someone in this community actually stans for Electric Chapel. Love yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom