• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Seeing the wreckage of the Navy in the depths of the Atlantic has been nothing short of a glorious sight.

w6YNkcc.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;193594320 said:
Why do we keep forgetting Bey is literally coming in matter of days?

She has been a bit of a non factor recently hasn't she? I'm interested to see how she does. The Hive WILL be pissed though when it's announced her album will be TIDAL exclusive. and I will be here to watch the mess

tumblr_o1bz2yAYIT1ql5yr7o1_500.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
She has been a bit of a non factor recently hasn't she? I'm interested to see how she does. The Hive WILL be pissed though when it's announced her album will be TIDAL exclusive. and I will be here to watch the mess

tumblr_o1bz2yAYIT1ql5yr7o1_500.jpg
Never happening since Sony owns Bey

Rhat is left alone in that tragedy

Touchdown

Banned
Never happening since Sony owns Bey

Rhat is left alone in that tragedy

oop you're right and her paycheck from Sony is bigger than the paycheck she gets from her husband. mess.

SONY CEO: "All of our content, including Beyoncé, is available through the Tidal service, and we have announced no plans to remove our catalog from Tidal. Like all of our other partners, we are rooting for Jay and Tidal to succeed."

R9lrKca.gif

Well assuming she's planning another video album then she needs some time to edit that music video herself using her MacBook because she's so hashtag involved. I'm not expecting a Beyoncé album very soon, since the Luigi to her Mario just came out with an album. I'm betting May for her, August for Gaga and November for Katy.

Yado

Hm
I don't hate that Zayn song, it's pretty decent tbh. He comes across as uncharismatic and the chorus is weak but it's a pretty solid effort.

Considering 25 came out in 2015, seems this will be at least a two year trend if it keeps up.
It's interesting how literally no one talks about 25. It sold so much and broke records but somehow it manages to feel like it just came and went and now everyone is done thinking about it.

Touchdown

Banned
Zayne has 0 charisma. The producers did their best to try to make him look interesting in the video but that was just sad. Why the blooming flower when the woman opened her legs btw? I was getting Lotus teas. An absolute mess

BsMlW5o.gif

rhandino

Banned
It's interesting how literally no one talks about 25. It sold so much and broke records but somehow it manages to feel like it just came and went and now everyone is done thinking about it.

25 not only keeps selling every week a lot more than most of ours faves debut weeks but 25 is also boosting the sales of 21 and 19.

Truly the GTAV of the music world.

5rMzDza.gif

Meowster

Love all of those all-time classics as determined and certified by GTAV (Glamorous by Fergie, Only Girl in the World by Rihanna, Tennis Court by Lorde, Gimme More by Britney Spears, Moves Like Jagger by Legend X, and Applause by Lady Gaga). Poor some of the others that couldn't get featured in one of the playlists of the ages.

5rMzDza.gif

Floridian

Offtopic but I love how GTA V is still technically the highest rated game on the 8th generation. King of 7th/8th gen cannot be eclipsed
until GTA VI.

5rMzDza.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I see you are still perched 24/7 (who is surprised) here trying to get a quick kii hiding thru other faves in order to attempt to drag
while your faves remain unnoticed and unlistened for anyone to actually even care or treat your opinion with any sense of credibility

the problem here is you made the simple mistake of choosing Rhodent this time around as your main entree

j4bXR9X.png

making any attempt at a drag look as cheap as the dollar menu faves you consume year round

29415f9212c939dcf0af76cebfbba60a.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zayn's song aint fantastic, but I like it tbh
Video serving me ARTPOP on a budget

Third listen now and I'm bopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom