• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually can't believe it
After all these years of people calling rih the 'Black Madonna', it turns out there is actaully an artist called the black madonna
she white as fuck too

3phemeral

Zayn had zero charisma in that video. It was like he tried so hard to come off as cool so he froze to death. Plus, what is he even saying?:

Cloud mumba!
We'll go slow and hightuppo
Landeedah!
Hold me haaaaa an' mellow

Bindoo beddah dei, beddah dei, beddah dei​

BR0n26

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I see King Z has got some of you all bothered and pressed already.

Tell them! No doubt POPGAF will stan because he's {
MALE
}

This makes 0 sense.
Popgaf really does not fuck with male artists at all

Mau ®

I think the song is hot and people dragging it while praising ANTi need to realize it could've been on ANTi and no one would've been baffled at the inclusion. Same goes for people praising the song and then dragging ANTi lmao.

The video sucks. Like he looks visibily nervous in the scenes where he's solo. He needs to work his beauty like the Rhat does.

Matt_

I didn't think the song was as bad or as bland as y'all make it out to be.

Its not
its a cute bop that acts as a good bridge from his One D stuff to this new R&B sound
I'm hoping that his next few singles/album will be a little edgier and delve a bit deeper into a more experimental sound but if not then it will at least be usable

I see King Z has got some of you all bothered and pressed already.

This makes 0 sense.

The bias against male artists is staggering, especially considering that their output has arguably been superior this past year.

The bias against male artists is staggering, especially considering that their output has arguably been superior this past year.

In Pop music there aren't any likeable male artists for me... But in other genres I do like!
Like BEP, Kanye, Disclosure, Eminem and The Gorillaz. No bias against male artists from me at least

Everyone was bopping to The Weeknd recently, not to mention [ redacted ] too.
Yeah but his music was actually good, no one stanned him just because he had a cock. It was a Shitlord Swift situation in that he changed his sound to be more pop and people were here for it.

Frodo

Not #KanyeAnalPlaylist trending on Twitter.

u64HiBq.gif
u64HiBq.gif
u64HiBq.gif
u64HiBq.gif
u64HiBq.gif
u64HiBq.gif

And people here saying there is bias against male artists in this industry.

Matt_

Everyone was bopping to The Weeknd recently, not to mention [ redacted ] too.

Whilst people used the Weeknd I doubt he would make many peoples top 5

As for [ r e d a c t e d ] despite the fact he put out a well liked album and had enormous success, he probably gets about the same support as Carly Rae

Frodo

Whilst people used the Weeknd I doubt he would make many peoples top 5

As for [ r e d a c t e d ] despite the fact he put out a well liked album and had enormous success, he probably gets about the same support as Carly Rae

If only Carly got the same amount of sales and recognition...

Poor ha...

Buy E.MO.TION on iTunes today.

rhandino

Banned
Zayn song is not that good while Beauty Behind the Madness is almost too good to be real so stop trying to come for Abel since he delivered one of the Top 5 albums of last year while the other one can not even be bothered to appear shirtless for his gay fans in that tragic MV.

5rMzDza.gif

And what is this about anti-male agenda when some of us were gushing about Bieber, Drake and Abel not so long ago?

Meowster

The shade of my local radio station playing Bitch Better Have My Money and Four Five Seconds today.

giphy.gif

Anyways, congrats to PILLOWBITER for taking the lead.

giphy.gif

Phreaker

Mau ®;193652052 said:
Zayn is #1 on iTunes.

Everyone accept your new Muslim Overlord. The song is good too.

Wow, didn't take much to knock Work out of that spot.

The song is okay, but the video, meh

The Sia album is great, way more appealing to me than ANTI.

I don't see it, unless you're in the UK?

I see it, it's the top album on US iTunes charts. ANTI (Deluxe)

Floridian

This makes 0 sense.
I mean, look at the earlier responses towards the third roster rank from the OP, which I purposely put all males on it. That should indicate how some feel about the male pop music artists.

Damn, Rihanna's not doing too hot huh? It's okay. The easiest way for a pop star to get cred is for people to not get your work. History will be kind to ANTI. <3

Also, Higher is far and away the best track on the alber. Fight me sistren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom