• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Is there a gif that summarizes POPGAF better than this one?

8jU3yGj.gif
Nnnnnnn

Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

8jU3yGj.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
These bitches know that I be on that black girl shit
That black girl pin-up with that black girl dip
Put that black girl spin up on ya whack girl tip
Ain’t official till it been up in that black girl kit
Pick out ya mans and attack real quick, I’ma hit him with that venom and that rap girl hip
I slip out the denims, know that black girl fit, get that Remy in a did and hit that black girl switch
Bitches better tan for the summer, and for the haters, quit that chit chat, and get ya paper

tumblr_n715tpAMJz1qc2jdzo1_500.gif

the 1991 ep >>>> careers

Frodo

These bitches know that I be on that black girl shit
That black girl pin-up with that black girl dip
Put that black girl spin up on ya whack girl tip
Ain’t official till it been up in that black girl kit
Pick out ya mans and attack real quick, I’ma hit him with that venom and that rap girl hip
I slip out the denims, know that black girl fit, get that Remy in a did and hit that black girl switch
Bitches better tan for the summer, and for the haters, quit that chit chat, and get ya paper

tumblr_n715tpAMJz1qc2jdzo1_500.gif

the 1991 ep >>>> careers

why only BWET is on the stream services? at least on the UK, nothing but BWET is streamable.

rhandino NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol. Y'all would fuck him if he half offered, so let's adjusT ourselves there...

I'm heading home at the moment from a night out that included at least three separate plays of Formation. What a legit cultural tea.

Did you go to the Carly concert last night?

It was amazing. She's amazing live, sounds better than the CD recordings Imo.

I took my friend with me, who wasn't a big fan before the concert, but afterwards said she really loved the show and wants to buy her CD.

It was a religious experience imo.

I took my friend with me, who wasn't a big fan before the concert, but afterwards said she really loved the show and wants to buy her CD.

I'm so glad Carly was able to sell an extra copy! She'll probably receive a bump of like 200000% on the bubbling under hot 200 charts. :)

I didn't get to! I was at Cheer Ups though where a lot of people seemed to have come from there, and one guy was trying to remember her name, he settled on "not Taylor but the other one." Lol

Glad you had fun, seems like others did too. :D

How can I get a source for this, lol

Frodo

I didn't get to! I was at Cheer Ups though where a lot of people seemed to have come from there, and one guy was trying to remember her name, he settled on "not Taylor but the other one." Lol

How can I get a source for this, lol

It says right at the gif: men . com or something

:v

Haha that's great. Yeah there were a lot of gays at the show, it's no surprise they flocked to the bars/clubs after the show. I would have gone too but I was super tired.

canocha

Leona Lewis "I Am" tour started and she sang
Ave Maria
!

https://twitter.com/MichaelDaniels_/status/701533442769600512
https://twitter.com/MichaelDaniels_/status/701535308932841472
https://twitter.com/LynzRob81/status/701537609336627200

Set List:
I Am
Better In Time
Footprints in the Sand
A Moment Like This
Bleeding Love
(Interlude)
Essence of Me
Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)
Thank You
Stay With Me (Sam Smith cover)
(Interlude)
Fire Under My Feet
Ladders
Disclosure/Sam Smith cover + Power
Ave Maria
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Happy
Thunder
I Got You (2 I presume/hope)
Run (with choir)

Leona Lewis "I Am" tour started and she sang
Ave Maria
!

https://twitter.com/MichaelDaniels_/status/701533442769600512
https://twitter.com/MichaelDaniels_/status/701535308932841472
https://twitter.com/LynzRob81/status/701537609336627200

Set List:
I Am
Better In Time
Footprints in the Sand
A Moment Like This
Bleeding Love
(Interlude)
Essence of Me
Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)
Thank You
Stay With Me (Sam Smith cover)
(Interlude)
Fire Under My Feet
Ladders
Disclosure/Sam Smith cover + Power
Ave Maria
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Happy
Thunder
I Got You (2 I presume/hope)
Run (with choir)
YASS this relentlessly flawless setlist

I'm on a birthday outing and heard work about twice. It's definitely a popular smash.

It's number one on the global Spotify chart gaining over 4Million streams daily. It's a smash

I think its needed after the turn up greatness that is Work through Yeah, I Said It though. Man, Anti is still so good after all the listens to it. Werk, Rihanna

pe8x0q.gif

ANTI is amazing I agree. Consideration, Kiss it better, Work, Same old mistakes, love on the brain and among other stand outs just show how great this album really is.

Riri's vocals on Same Old Mistakes are flawless and so angelic yet smoothing. Love

People are now saying that they plan on boycotting Red Lobster because Beyonce sang about it in her latest song “Formation”. Right after she released that song sales for Red lobster jumped 33%. Now people who are uncomfortable with messages about racism say that Beyonce should not be supported because she sang about Red Lobster.
pSOUE7z.gif

Who knew it would be Beyonce that would keep the conservative portion of the nation pressed?

Nasser

Where was Taylor with this 250k when Britney Jean came out? She could've bought so many copies and made it go #1 and helped a girl who was going through difficult time! Fake ass feminist smh

Where was Taylor with this 250k when Britney Jean came out? She could've bought so many copies and made it go #1 and helped a girl who was going through difficult time! Fake ass feminist smh

Taylord helps those who help themselves.

W6GSZxT.gif

You should be asking where CHRISTINA was.

Floridian

I can't say anything bad about Taylor because what she did was generous, and in the long run more beneficial than some "#freekesha" tweets & complaining about feminism.

oBraJLZ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sometimes you can show support privately and do a gesture. This time I'll side with Satan and say that what Taylor did was more meaningful and useful than people jumping now saying #FreeKesha when they should have been saying it way before this.

The Wall

Banned
PopGAF, I heard a new song on the radio where the lyrics go "my momma don't like you and she likes everyone".

As soon as I hear this, the first thing that comes to mind is that... so, statistically, or by any form of logical thinking, you just admitted her opinion literally has no meaningful bearing because everyone is ice cream to her?

I'm not saying I expect pop music to be profound but.. I feel little things like this is why I have a hard time enjoying pop music. "Stupid", "annoying" lyrics. Obviously, all pop is not like this.

PopGAF, what are pop artists that, iyo, don't have "wtf" lyrics so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom